Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

PillowMagic.co.uk

Im pretty new at all this kind of stuff but i have to admit this app was really easy to use and works a treat!! 5 star!

April 9, 2020

Fit Body Wares

Perfect, you can even animate it! Not sure how this app is free. There is only one issue, in the tutorial you don't mention that you have to uncheck the product page option for the badges to display in your custom location but that's minor

April 9, 2020

thanks for the awesome review 🤝 well noted, we will get that fixed. Thanks for letting us know!

EveFacialCare

Awesome! looks great in the page and it's free

April 8, 2020

thanks for the great review 🤝highly appreciated!

My Home Fitness Gym

I love this app, I use it for all my stores! This is the go-to app for trust badges, and im not even the kind of person to leave a review lol

April 8, 2020

thank you for supporting our app ✌️highly appreciated!

Kenzina

Very good app. Fast to install and looks good! I recommend to all.
Another good app by the polar bear. I tried this app after I installed their currency converter app (another great app).

CleanerFace

Jonathan helped me with the layout of the payment logos on my Home page. A real expert. I recommend this app.

April 8, 2020

Thank you for your support 🤝 Jonathan.

777shoes-online

Very good, very perfect software.It's easy to use, there's a lot to choose from, it's colorful, and, most surprisingly, it's still free to use.Thanks for all the efforts of the software company!Thank you very much!Sorry, translation software translation of English!

April 7, 2020

Butikkom

Super cool application and great features
I had a problem that the app did not work with my theme and got support and help from the technical support team within minutes

April 6, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝 always happy to help!

Dripfancy

Great app ! Really intuitive and firendly easy use.
This app really help me to increase my sales !!

April 5, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝🤝🤝 highly appreciated!

The Manhattan Elite

I had an issue getting my badges to become visible so I asked for help via chat. Support was there within one minute and took care of everything for me. Wonderful service!

April 4, 2020

thank you for the kind words 🤝stay safe! Jonathan.