Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Fraile Art Store

A very useful app to add a more professional look to any online shop. So easy to set up with the included video tutorial, excellent and inmediate results, totally recommended

GreatKnee

Thank you! For being FREE! Thank you! For being FREE! Thank you! For being FREE! Thank you! For being FREE!

Nescens

I love it, pretty simple, straight forward. Great job. Thanks! I am considering your other products as well

InfantMerch

I highly enjoy this app it definitely helped me have a more trustworthy looking website! I am confident it will help your website as well!

Peluche Geante

Great app and customer service, I highly recommend it ! And it's free, thank you very much ! Badges are looking great !

NiuSkin

Great apps love it. very convinient. thumbs up. put the logo will help customer to buy. they feel secured

e-vualà

Adoro questa App, i loro badge sono fantastici e si integrano alla perfezione nel mio store, in più rendano lo store più professionale.
Il servizio clienti è stato veramente buono e mi hanno assistito con velocità e molta cura risolvendo il problema dell'istallazione (dovuta dalla mia inesperienza non dalla loro) all'istante. La consiglio a tutti!

Mission Essentials

So far it not only looks great but we already had a comment about how it makes our site look and feel better!

portstand

very fast to set up, very easy, it is 1 2 3 step and it took me exact 1 minute to set it up , so i recommend that free app

Eaton Threads

This app is extremely easy to use! I had some initial issues making the icons visible in my store due to a custom them that I had installed, however, Lynda was able to solve this quickly for me with no issues. Thanks guys - would highly recommend.