Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Sabaidee Dog

Love the app! I can't believe the app is free it look so professional design. I would recommend it to anyone who start with low budget.

Equinox

Very easy to use and place, NO CODING REQUIRED! Thanks! Also looks great with all the payment badges you need and all feature the most up-to-date logos.

YourFitnessApparel

awesome apps awesome service quick and easy, couldn't be more impressed with the service and attention to detail, great organisation. thank you

Premium Smoke Co

I used this app to give badges to my products. It works GREAT! They offer all kind of badges free and this is awesome.

Danclipse

Great app and very responsive customer support. They helped me fill my needs and did it in less than 12 hours!!!

Melofun | Wireless

The reviews are definitely true, I experienced myself the very cool and FREE features by this Ultimate Trust Badge app! Thank you so much for making this app FREE! I will install your other apps.

MyMagnoCase™

This application does as it's supposed. Pretty good stuff, no lie. This is a real review btw so go for it.

EcoSmart Shop

Lots of different badges to choose from and a helpful team that will correct any issue and answer your questions rapidly. I got better than what i expected for sure !

Stella-Bijou

Great app, does exactly what it says and looks perfect in our store. Thank you very much for this app!!

ABRAHAMS SEED TEES

Download it . The guide gives you 3 simple steps to follow you. No free trials Go for it You will love it.