Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

HomeGalaxyPro™

Great app and really quick support! FREE TOO!! i love this appp its the best. Installed the code for me within 5 mins

Concrete Jungle

The badges look amazing and professional. Support is there. Timely responses. You can use this app in real-time. User-friendly; seems to be their aim here and it shows. Overall, one of the best apps

Miracle Skin Pro

Unfortunately, I had to get rid of the app as I used a page builder for my product page which was only compatible with one paid for trust badge app. But this one was really easy to install and set up. It doesn't look quite as nice as some of the paid ones, but hey, it's free.

AirComfort Pillow

This app allowed me to display the different payment forms we take including PayPal. Really easy to integrate into my Shopify site.

More steps in Paradise

I have been emailing support for a configured placement of the badges and I must say that the help and advice was very efficient with extremely prompt replies. Ultimately, I have been able to get the page looking as I wanted it, all in all the service was excellent.

Blossoming Real Estate

Exactly what I needed. Customer service is top notch! I would highly recommend this app. Looks great on my website.

Mode Sheet Music

Hi they were happy to help place the code in template after I couldn't find it via their online instruction. Communication excellent in chat. All good! Thank You!

Rosina Jewlery

The app works as described, thanks for the app, the customization is much appreciated. It worked after installation, no need to mess with the code.

Caught Quest

Great App! Love the flexibility of it. Great stuff guys. I also love the fast update of the app. Looks great

valueforlearning

Already added the app on my site and looks great! Best thing about it is their customer support Itai helped me install it in my website theme. Thank you again and more power!