Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

Ultimate Trust Badges FREE!

by Conversion Bear

Free badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

JRIQ

Had some problems with not showing up in at my page but within a few minutes the problem was solved, the app looks good and has alot of payment icons for every store.

February 10, 2020

Thank you for the great review! happy to help 👍 Lynda.

Rahil'sStore

Great app, looks very professional and there's room for plenty of customisation! Service is also fantastic and any problems you encounter are sorted out very quickly by the staff!

February 10, 2020

Thank you for the kind words and lovely review 😇 Lynda.

My Sunshine Necklace

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!! And the best app for trust badges that you can possibly find. It looks and feels amazing.

February 9, 2020

HAPPY TO HELP 😇 thanks for the review! Lynda.

mypetismykid

This app is aazing, help a lot to convert.It really works give a secure feeling to our customers.
Technical support is also fast and aimed just to help the customer.
The app is variable.
I can just recommend to anyone who needs such a badget it is a really good choice.
Thank you again.

February 9, 2020

Thank you for your kind words 🤩 Cheers for more sales, Lynda.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

This app is amazing and customer service goes above and beyond to help! Special shoutout to Lynda, she tends to your needs and makes sure that you are completely satisfied. My conversions increased in just my first day, after switching from another app I used previously. This app has so many customizations, badges, and really helps improve your stores trust. Personally I saw an overall increase in conversions by 2%!!! The previous apps i've tried have respectively provided only .3%, .6%, and my latest was just a bit better than it's predecessors at .67% . The Ultimate Trust Badge App has provided a 2% increase in conversions over the past 7 days and as I optimize it, it continues to increase! I even upgraded to the pro plan and i'm already seeing an increase in sales and overall ATC's, RC's, and CC's! Huge recommendation from someone who has tried all similar apps! Not only that, I also use their Upsell application now and a few other applications, I rarely write reviews, however, I can tell you with complete confidence that I was so impressed I felt inclined to let others know about the amazing line of applications offered! A++++ for customer service, effectiveness, and user friendly GUI + they don't leave code all over your theme so you won't end up with a messy theme code. Please don't play yourself and download this app, their upsell app, and any other applications provided by Conversion Bear, thank me later

Novo Home Furnishings & Decor

This app is awesome! and is free! it was easy to install and i can specifically choose the spot where i want the badges to display.

February 9, 2020

Awesome review 🙂 highly appreciated! Lynda.

Comfy Package

Great app and very very very great service. To be honest, it's the only Trust Badge app that worked for our site, we tried all. Thank you, Lynda!!

February 9, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩 Lynda.

FLOR • EN • CIA

Lynda was such a great help to me! She was quick to answer all my questions Amazing customer service

February 9, 2020

Thank you for the ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ review! Highly appreciated. Lynda.

Globestark.com

I have had this app for a while now starting with the free trust badge and later upgrading to the paid one. I received a great surprised upon signing up for the paid trust badge to be given the upsell funnel free of charge. I'm thrilled at this and would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking for a great trust badge.

By the Sea Soap Shoppe

I had an older trust badge app on my site, but when I tried to align it left, right and centre, it wouldn't move. I looked for another app and tried this one. I ended up with 2 badges, and couldn't remove the one I didn't want, not realizing that it was an old one. Lynda helped me with this even though the problem wasn't a Conversion Bear issue. She was very nice and I recommend this app and the customer service both. Thanks Lynda!

February 4, 2020

Happy to help! thank you for the great review. Lynda.