Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

the art of kids

I think this is actually amazing, saves time coding all your pages, one simple embedded code does the job

Reggie Jewelry

Extremely important app!! Super easy ! The fastest way to achieve customer trust !! love it!! My recommendation to all!

SÓOL SHOP | Compra Online ahora

All my doubts were resolved. thank you LYNDA :P
The icons are perfect and the attention is perfect.
xoxox From Mexico

Goodies Hunter

I loved this app. Is very intuitive, super easy to use and gives you a clean badges design. You guys have a 5+

Well done!

Loja Health Shop

This app is awesome! High quality images to boost your costumers trust. Enjoyed everything about it!

ZUMMI.co

Great app with very responsive customer service! Badges look great, really enhances the product page. Recommended *****

Loja Engenhoca

I use this app and it makes a lot of difference. Fantastic ! Attentive support. recommend to all !!!

Nova Jade Cosmetics

This was a super easy app to install and provide great looking trust badges. I love it and think its is the easiest to use and set up. it worked perfectly as soon as I saved the settings.

MijnStabiliteit

Best Trustbadge app ever made, easy to install and all the badges needed. I also emailed with the customer service for some new ones! Fast respons and fixed really fast. I would recommented everybody to install this application :) Greetings from the netherlands

digitalnomadcorner

Awesome app and customer service, Linda is very fast, nice and efficient. I couldn't find a line of code in my theme and added them to my store and emailed Linda and she took care of it right away. Highly recommend Conversion Bear!