Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Lil Boss & Company

Just downloaded this app, converting from a different one and was having issues deleting the pervious one. Lyndayeah went above and beyond to walk me through step by step to install the new one and delete the old code.

I highly recommend this app.

BTSpeaks

I used this app to add the accepted payments icons below my checkout button. It definitely gives an extra sense of security!

Jikatabi

I like how it looks on my site and how easy it was. The badges make it look a legitimate shopping site.

matluba-store-test-1

The support team is excellent! Love their app. Definitely recommend to use this app. Simple, yet productive.

August 9, 2019

Thank you for supporting our app! Lynda.

Motivation Armor

Very easy setup, automatic upload your custom badge on your page when you enable, you can choose varieties of payments, and many more. Fast, simple and its free

August 9, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! really appreciate it. Lynda.

Delta Pet

THis app is actually good, it hep me set up badges faster than any other account did, no joke. I installed it, and within minutes, and folowing the youtube tutorial, it helped a lot. WORTH THE DOWNLOAD

August 9, 2019

thanks for the great review, happy you found it useful! Lynda.

MiKlah

I switched from another trust badge app because this one offered color choices and different variants. Customer support is fast and amazing. Lynda responded immediately to my chat to help me with the setup. The trust badges look great on the site.

Zoey's Strawberry Patch Bowtique

The easiest app I've implemented. Developers added additional functionality within an hour of request. Keep up the good work!

Salon Berlin Store

I found it easy to use, and does exactly what it says. There's a wide range of badges to choose from. Liked it

August 8, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! Lynda.

More Wearables

I use the App to place the trust badges into my shop cart. There are other options were you can place the trust badges. I like that I can select from a great selection the trust badges I want to show. I wanted one additional one which was not part of the selection and the support team added it very fast. Great customer service. Since I have a customise theme I could not use the the video tutorial provided by Ultimate Trust Badges and the support team once more was super quick to place the trust badges exactly were I wanted them. Super happy with the result. Awesome support.

August 8, 2019

We love helping merchants! thanks for being so patient. Lynda.