Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Badges to boost customer trust and confidence. w/ COLORS!

Dark Elf Dice

Amazing app! Looks great on our store. Set-up was super easy and intuitive. Just picked the badges and followed the instructional video to install a bit of code to our template. Up and running within minutes. 5 happy Stars!

BackWoodz CBD

I can't say enough good things about how quick and responsive customer service is. If you need trust badges this is the app !

Apotheosis Training Performance

Great app and perfect customer service especially for a free app !!! Quick fixes and easy to work with.

Wag Store USA

Very easy to use and looks very professional. I like how easy the setup was and different theme badges they got.

TIPIS

Great app, super easy to install and the budges looks awesome! The support team is amazing, super quick to respond. I would defiantly recommend to install this app!

Effoe Lifestyle Furniture

I used this app to solidify my business presence on line. It really brings out the payment logo for my online legitimacy. I would like to know how to add the other badges as well.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for the awesome review!
What kind of badges do you want us to add? send us an email - lynda@conversionbear.com

Shop Personalised Gifts

Very happy and so easy to use. The images of the badges are very good and you have a wide selection. The badges sit well on the product page and do not look out of place. A must for all Shopify stores. Great work all.

Soil of Beauty

Premium service and good instructions! Usually nobody cares about request from a Finnish customer - after all we are a small market. But I got superb and quick response to my messages and they added several badges of Finnish service providers during the very same day! I recommend! :)

Every girl should wear pearls

very easy, it showed best by step on how to get the badge in place. it didnt leave me lost and confused

Mila n Mike

It was super easy to use, and works like a charm! More apps like this one would be great! One click install