Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Gojira Sdn Bhd

This app is super easy to use and customer service Lynda is very helpful in terms of explaining it. Good job!

Bluesite Glasses

took two seconds to set up perfectly. great app looks really elegant and clean great way to earn my customers trust

Cutey Case

I've tried a few trust badge apps and this is the best for sure. Easy to install and looks great! Cheers

PETHEROES

Helped me a TON! Thank you for making this app free. Everything is perfect! All the logo, placement, and support are the best.

tuformaideal

excelente apenas la voy a instalar y vamos a ver como nos va, y espero me funcione mejor en la captacion de clientes. y mas emocion en la llega

GameChangers Canada

Looking to provide potential customers with peace of mind and security, product worked great from download

CraftNile

Awesome idea so far :) Ultimate Trust Badges for free with no hidden fees is really a great deal , keep the good work!

Ceylon Kings

This is a very good app. easy to use. Good luck. This helps me to make sure the trust on my store to my customers

Qeoms

This app to help me add trust badges in my product pages and it's easy to learn.It's very nice.I like it and thanks UItimate.

BrashBoutique

SO simple to use, fast loading time, fast saving, IMMEDIATELY shows up on shop preview exactly as advertised! This is the only free app I've seen that does exactly what the paid services do - but even better.