Ultimate Trust Badges

Ultimate Trust Badges

by Conversion Bear

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

ZUMMI.co

Great app with very responsive customer service! Badges look great, really enhances the product page. Recommended *****

Loja Engenhoca

I use this app and it makes a lot of difference. Fantastic ! Attentive support. recommend to all !!!

Nova Jade Cosmetics

This was a super easy app to install and provide great looking trust badges. I love it and think its is the easiest to use and set up. it worked perfectly as soon as I saved the settings.

MijnStabiliteit

Best Trustbadge app ever made, easy to install and all the badges needed. I also emailed with the customer service for some new ones! Fast respons and fixed really fast. I would recommented everybody to install this application :) Greetings from the netherlands

digitalnomadcorner

Awesome app and customer service, Linda is very fast, nice and efficient. I couldn't find a line of code in my theme and added them to my store and emailed Linda and she took care of it right away. Highly recommend Conversion Bear!

The Star Jewels

this ultimate trust badge is awesome, you must install this to your shopify store. what are you waiting for? install 'em now. Thank you for this APPS @Conversion Bear.

Dark Elf Dice

Amazing app! Looks great on our store. Set-up was super easy and intuitive. Just picked the badges and followed the instructional video to install a bit of code to our template. Up and running within minutes. 5 happy Stars!

BackWoodz CBD

I can't say enough good things about how quick and responsive customer service is. If you need trust badges this is the app !

Apotheosis Training Performance

Great app and perfect customer service especially for a free app !!! Quick fixes and easy to work with.

Wag Store USA

Very easy to use and looks very professional. I like how easy the setup was and different theme badges they got.