Ultimate Trust Badges

Highlight secure checkout & payments. Add free trust badges.

Free

TNAZ Designs Affiliate

I LOVE THE EASY BY WHICH TO CONFIGURE THE APP. ITS MAKES YOUR WEBSITE LOOK VERY PROFESSIONAL AND TRUSTWORTHY.

A&L STORE

Great App. Very useful and friendly. So I am grateful and thank for this. Keep up the good work. God Bless.

Aesour

I love this app! The design and placement are perfect for my store. It's very easy to install and I believe it will help my site look more secure.

Swan Cartridges & 3D Printers

The service is fantastic. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to see what this app can do for my store :)

srs.bsns

Simple, easy and effective. Thank you guys, great app. You helped me install some extra trust badges, all I need now is more traffic!

POSHNPRINTS

easy to use and awesome colorful badges. and the best of all its FREE!!!!
very nice apps!! thank you!

Lumenstone

Free and Offers a variety of colored badges for free!! The only downside was that i had to manually add in the badges in the theme code.

Sol'Angels Store

Simple and usefull to give some trust to our customers. It's also important to transmit what paymant methods we have. I also request a badge and they put it there!

Firepits and Selbat USA

This app looks Great. The icons and setup is seamless and the support is there Ready and Willing to help FAST and EFFICIENT!

EasyShopie4u

best app Ever used for batch awesome app to use easy fast and really good......must have for your dream store...