Trust Badges Bear , 1,456 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, easy setup, and ability to enhance store professionalism. The variety of badges offered are praised for increasing trustworthiness and positively impacting conversion rates. Many have reported increased sales post-implementation. The app's customer support is commended for its quick and efficient responses. The free plan and non-interference with existing code make it accessible and convenient. Its customization features are also highly regarded.

September 2, 2019

I have definitely seen an increase in customer retention and interactions after adding this app and displaying the badges on my webpage. 5/5 would recommend!

The Only Gem
May 20, 2023

Very easy to use and very useful app! I Recommend to everyone who is looking for a badge app. very good support

Otakuverse
Israel
About 1 month using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 22, 2023

Thank you for your 5-star rating and your kind words about our trust badges app! We are delighted that you found our app useful and appreciate your recommendation to others. We really value your support. Thank you!

April 11, 2020

Great app - super features for a free app. Really recommend.
If I could add anything, it would be a free shipping badge or similar.

Compression Concept
Conversion Bear replied April 12, 2020

thank you for the great review 👍 we have a free shipping badge available inside the app. Click "select badges" to see all of available options.

Edited July 9, 2020

Easy to use and configure, and very good result! The result looks professional, we are happy with it.
The support is great, fast and very helpful!!!

Cuida Tu Salud Online Shop
Colombia
Conversion Bear replied May 20, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🤝 we appreciate it!

October 7, 2019

I love how simple setting this up is, great experience for sure.
Definetly going to try other apps from the devs.

YahariFashion
Hungary
Conversion Bear replied October 7, 2019

May 1, 2023

ottimo app fantastico semplicissimo ho fato subito a installarlo non mi ha fato perdere del tempo lo consiglio assolutamente

CUNI SHOPPING
Italy
Conversion Bear replied May 4, 2023

Grazie per la recensione a 5 stelle! Sono contento di sapere che l'app è stata utile!

April 21, 2020

Super facile à installer. On me l'a recommandé. Très simple et efficace. Merci, bravo. C'est top et vraiment très facile!

Zen no Taido
France
March 11, 2020

Very simple setup. Icons look professional on my website and customer support is excellent, highly recommend!

RGBStore
February 24, 2020

Perfect app and perfect support. I would recommend it to everyone. I wanted something and immediately do it gor me.

b2brands
Greece
Conversion Bear replied February 24, 2020

Happy to help any time 😇 Lynda.

Edited March 31, 2020

i love the customer service so much, its fast and easy, they replied me immediately, i didn't even pay a dime.If you don't know how to do it and to lazy to learn, they'll do it for you.The app is free and simple to use unlike the other ones that are not ,and difficult to use.This app is underrated. They also have other apps for your store that are all free to use.

Gym Legend
Conversion Bear replied March 31, 2020

thank you for the great review 🤝 Jonathan.