Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Upsell subscriptions or one-time offers

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Valere Beauty

Location Australia

Great app, easy to use and has some nice features and customisation options. The support is fantastic - very responsive and went above and beyond to assist.

Send Me Waffles

We have been using Ultimate Upsell for a few years now. It has increased our average order. We use a pop up when the customer arrives to the cart and many times we find the customer will add the item in to the cart. Creating the popups is fairly simple - just make sure to read the wording and test it out before you publish. Only recently we needed support as the pop up was still usable, but difficult to see (black background). We reached out to support and received a response and a fix. The support team was kind and helpful.

Crowned By Jelani

This app is a must have! Too easy to install, great customer support and it works!!!!! Increases AOV!

Sweet Mouthful Mixes

good app that works with recharge to offer upsells - support is helpful and will explain how to set it all up

Chelan Beauty

We just downloaded this app after seeing how it worked on another companies website. We love it. I can't wait to see how it affects our sales. I had issues with the initial set up but Derek with customer service helped me solve it in day and explained to me what could be interfering and now it works great.

Grumpys Tackle

I have been using this app for approximately 8 months. It works as expected after getting over the initial learning curve of setting it up. Any time I have needed help, both during the initial setup and any unexpected glitches that arise, Tabarnapp Support has been incredibly responsive, usually within the hour. I recommend this product.

Amino

Amazing app and amazing customer service. Only one that worked for us and the team helped us customise. Definitely recommend.

DeWitts™ Direct Fit® Aluminum Radiators

Love the app! We've gotten over 100 upsells this year on accessories for radiators we sell. Thanks for making a great app!

Folklor

I wanted to offer customers the ability to have their pieces packaged in a special box (an upsell) and this was the perfect solution. The support was superb and very responsive and they were able to help execute the exact experience I was hoping for.

The Gift Factor

Great app. Gives you the ability to have upsells pretty much anywhere on your site, either in the page, or in a popup or notification. With some basic CSS you can then style it however you want. Add in the ability to have up and downsell funnels and this is definitely the best value upsell app I've used.

Previous 1 3