Unfulfilled Order Notifier

Unfulfilled Order Notifier

by Xeon Apps

Fulfilment delay email. Unfulfilled orders report Email, Slack

Spindrift Market

Abhishek was so helpful!!! He did am amazing job explaining the app to me! We are looking forward to using it soon! We will be using this app to notify customer when their orders have no been fulfilled after 5 days.

December 20, 2020

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!

Kop Chants

This is a very good app to use and very easy to set up. I faced a small issue which was actually a mistake on my part and sent an email. Within a few hours, I got a response and a google-meet was quickly arranged where I shared my screen and the troubleshooting was exceptional. The support I got was very good and so this app is highly recommended.

November 11, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are proud on our support.

Alpha Apparel Company

This app is perfect and the customer service is amazing. A rep responded immediately and offered to set up a google hangout where I could screenshare with the rep. He was able to help me perfectly and was incredibly patient and helpful. Some of the best customer service I have ever experienced

October 30, 2020

Thanks for the great review. Glad that our rep was helpful to you. :)

MediaMarkt Canarias

Very useful app for both internal and to customer automation of communications. Great and very efficient support.
Recommended.

October 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are happy to help you with your needs.

Troy Lee Designs

The Unfulfilled Order App is pretty easy to use and it is effective. The support team was very helpful!

September 29, 2020

Thanks for the great review. We are glad, our support was helpful.

ItemBeauty

Does what it is supposed to, easy interface and responsive support team. Happy with the app, recommend to any OPs/ecomm manager.

August 26, 2020

Thanks for the excellent review!

BnB Tobacco

I haven't been able to find another App on Shopify that does anything like this or at this price. Easy and intuitive to set up. Customer Service is top notch. They quickly incorporated some filtering suggestions I made. Great App

July 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review.

Sucunatura

Well, although simple, the app solved a real problem for me. I also needed a tweak to the app and the developer fixed this within no time. Excellent service!

July 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review.

Brotha Bakes

Directions were not clear, but the help desk assistant was great!

July 16, 2020

Thanks for the review. :)

TherapieWelt.de

Amazing and helpful app. Reduces customer support emails from customers by notifying them automatically about e.g. delays.

June 30, 2020

Thanks for an amazing review. We keep improving the app to help with more business use cases.

Previous 1 3