Xeon ‑ Order Notifier

Email customers for unfulfilled orders, send reports to team

From $3.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brenda's Schoolwear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app, does exactly what I need and the automation takes worry away. I just tag orders, set up a new notifier based upon certain criteria and away it goes!

HIKERS® Co.

Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using this app to notify customers when an item is temporarily back-ordered, and we find it simple to use and very customizable. Highly recommend.

CASSON

This app is exactly what we needed to make sure our customers and staff are clear on order lead times. It's worth every penny!

Les Petits Imprimés

Location Estonia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very useful app, cheap and "light". We tried Shopify Flow that can offer the same feature for free BUT we lost several points of website speed (28 to 24 immediately), which was a huge mistake. Drop in conversions etc... Better pay a little bit to keep a faster loading website.

Chuck & Don's

This app is great to help us manage our open orders we haven't filled as quickly as we would like as well as tell our customers we are still working on their order to give them reassurance.

Plair°

Location India

Great app with a lot of potential for automating basic tasks along with order delay notifications which is a must.

Art Galore®

Location India

All the emails are going in SPAM for staff rules, Tried to contact them 4-5 times, no response. I have ..... (1 Star) ---------------------------------->Edit 2: Now they are responding, Changing it to 3 stars, though the problem is not resolved yet. Edit: They implemented the changes finally. Thanks for the help

August 17, 2021

Thank you for the review. We are always there to help and we try our best to find solutions of merchants needs.

kopke613

Saved us a TON of time to see which orders were on backlog! Easily customizable and customer support is great.

June 4, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review for the app.

Maximum Beauties

I used this app to help me update customers. I am a dropshipper and some orders take longer to fulfill so the app helps me keep customers updated BEFORE they contact me questioning "where's my order?"
I get anxiety when customers contact us asking about their order that's taking long or doesn't have a tracking number yet. This has helped ease my anxieties about the whole process.
Customer support is very responsive. They will usually get back to you within less than 24 hours.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

Foodies

Location Seychelles
Time spent using app About 1 year

Unfulfilled Order Notifier is a lifesaver! I use it remind the entire team of any orders than haven't yet been fulfilled. Their service is also outstanding.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for using the app and taking time to provide a great review. :)

Previous 1 3 4