Uploadery , 391 reviews

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration, easy installation, and user-friendly interface. They find the image upload feature especially useful for custom products. The app's customer service is praised for its quick responses and proactive help. Merchants also appreciate its compatibility with various themes and apps, and its ability to handle large files without compromising image quality. Features like crop/image size functionality, image preview, and streamlining the order fulfillment process for customized orders are highly valued.

Edited April 22, 2020

The app is nice and simple to use and the customer support I received was fast and very helpful.

Thanks team
EasyTatt

EasyTatt™
March 2, 2019

5/5 for the app 10/5 for the support... i actually had so many requests in wich the developer all got in and personally helped me.. recommended

vierbeinergravur
November 5, 2019

Very good. I followed the directions but needed a little help to get sorted and Matt VW from support was the best at making sure I knew he was there for support and modified my code to work flawlessly in my store. Thank you

Make Mee
August 5, 2020

Usefull tool and good customer service.

Helped me with customization and integration for my needs.

Unieke Foto
Netherlands
Edited March 31, 2020

Great application, different formats accepted. Highly responsive and professional support team......

Broderies Diamants™
France
Edited January 31, 2020

Customer service is excellent! The ShopPad team has been replying super fast to our inquiries and solving all the problems we're facing.

Madovar.com Luxury Gift Boxes
Edited December 27, 2017

Love the customer service got right on it and helped me out.
Works exactly for what we needed.

Chabadgreenwichgala
October 4, 2018

Awesome apps! Works perfect! Support was speedy! Thanks for helping me fix the code! Keep it up, ShopPad team!

Backtozero
Hong Kong SAR
November 21, 2018

This app is exactly what I was looking for! There are a few steps to manually set it up, but they have a great customer service team who will do it all for you (!) and who is super responsive if you have questions. Very happy with Uploadery so far!

Should We Go?
June 9, 2015

Great App, and just what I needed to help my customers upload files that are sometimes necessary for customisations. Thanks Uploadery!

Unbreakable Man