Receive large files
Let your customers upload high-resolution images and large files (up to 2GB)
Built-in image editor
Shoppers can preview, rotate and crop images right in their browser before uploading
Streamline custom orders
Uploaded files are attached to the customer's order and viewable from the Shopify administrative dashboard
Uploadery offers everything you need to let shoppers upload files when adding products to their cart.
- Easily add an unlimited number of upload fields to your products
- File uploads up to 2GB -- 100x more than any other app!
- Uploaded files appear with the order in your Shopify dashboard
- Validation: configure minimum and maximum heights, widths, and aspect ratios for uploaded images
- Accept any file type or restrict uploads to just the formats you want (ie ".jpg, .gif, .pdf, or .png" only)
- Validate your image dimensions with minimum and maximum heights, widths, and aspect ratios -- great for stores that require their customers to upload high-res images
New expressive rules engine allows for easy placement of upload fields on any product in your catalog
Have questions? Need help? Our support team is here to assist you every step of the way! ShopPad is based in California and we offer live chat and email support Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm PT.
Expert Install Service available for this app! Our award-winning customer success team will be happy to install and configure Uploadery for your store 100% free.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
Let your customers upload files up to 100MB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 500MB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 1GB in size
Let your customers upload files up to 2GB in size
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 323 reviews
Most recent reviews
oOh A Deal
works well for uploads of files to the order, can even crop photos too which makes this versatile for my store
Police & Fire Gifts
This is one of brilliant apps that really helps for custom products. I have few questions, 1.) How to manage those files uploaded to your API over AWS. I'd like to see if anything I can transfer for backup purposes. 2) The limit size you mention from the plan subscription it means the capacity size of the storage available or it is the file size acceptable during the upload?
best support team on shopify. they are always willing to help and respond very quickly. matt is the man!