Uploadery

Uploadery

Built for Shopify

Reviews (393)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, ease of installation, and user-friendly interface. They value the feature that allows customers to upload their own photos, which reportedly boosts sales. The customer service is praised for its quick and efficient responses, with the support team even offering installation assistance. The app's Expert Install Service is also appreciated for helping with minor tweaks. Merchants commend the app for its robust functionality, flexibility, and value for money. Features like larger file size support, image preview, and simplifying the process of adding an image to an order are also well-received.

May 23, 2024

Amazing app, and customer service! My customers are easily able to upload a photo to customize their product. Emily Fladager was a pleasure to communicate with as well, I enjoyed working with her.

Freshies By Stephy
2 months using the app
May 19, 2024

It's not fully working in my store yet as it's very complicated and confusing to set it up. The help online for the app only suggest have a look at the guides rather than give actual help,!

Absolutely..pets
About 1 month using the app
January 27, 2016

Great app and even better customer service! Thanks Shop Pad Team!

Lifesizecreations
Over 8 years using the app
Edited June 4, 2018

Love this App. Super easy to use, great support and gives us full control of what images our customers can upload. We highly recommend.

Update 6-4-18: We got a new theme for our site and needed help installing Uploadery to it. Customer service responded within minutes, and quickly went into our shopify site and installed the app. Very helpful! Thanks!

Onebellacasa
Almost 7 years using the app
October 22, 2018

Great app. Easy to customise the button so that it matches my store design. Customer service is fast and friendly.

Zap! Creatives
Over 6 years using the app
April 19, 2017

This app is just what we needed for a product associated with artwork uploaded by the customer. When we updated our Shopify theme we lost some of our coding, and one of the staff members promptly corrected the issue we were having via instant messenger chat. Would highly recommend Uploadery!

Photo Bombed
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited January 10, 2019

It was over 21:00 Saturday here in Canada and I mailed the support asking to help me install all the features of this software, hoping they're going to reply tomorrow or on Monday. They answered back in no time, set everything up in just 5 minutes and now everything is working :)
Now my customers can see a preview picture after uploading, they also have image thumbnails in their cart and a link to the picture in the order confirmation e-mail. The cropping tool is very user friendly and and when the output file is set to .PNG there's no quality loss from editing the image. Minus star, because the app doesn't have an option to flip an image in the editor, only rotation is available.

Printyourpad
Over 5 years using the app
Edited August 20, 2021

Great app! We needed some customization and the ShopPad guys - Alan in particular - were awesome. Provided exactly what we required in only one day for the simple $20 White Glove Service charge. These guys are awesome! Still using 3 years later and experience has been the same. Fast response and assistance from their support team.

Wallhogs2
About 5 years using the app
October 3, 2020

The customer service is incredible and I truly feel that I have a reliable partner willing to help as I built my business.

Club de Brodeuses
About 5 years using the app
October 17, 2016

Very easy setup, and when I had an issue, they resolved it within a day. Great customer service!

Trophystickers