Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

RainbowPrint

Fantastic customer service. Needed help fixing an issue and they resolved it very quickly and professionally.

Alumitiles

This app would easily be 5 stars if they added circles and hexagons to their cropping aspect ratios. Much needed feature! Everything else is great though. I really really needed to add a lot of the features offered by this app to my website, so I'm mostly happy with it.

Easy Print Cafe

Excellent customer service got back to me fast. Highly recommended company to work with, the app is exactly what I was looking for.

Ipaintedit

Great support, the team helped me set up what we needed quickly and works perfectly. Excellent customer service would highly recommend.

Canvas Swap Designs

The team at shop pad has been beyond helpful! I haven’t launched my store yet (I’m still a couple weeks out) but in getting Uploadery set up and testing it out, it seems to work great and is exactly what I was looking for to allow customers to upload high resolution images for their product. I did have an issue initially with getting the app set up the way I needed but I reached out to them and they responded and resolved my issue within a day. Excellent customer service!

Inventory Bag

This is exactly what we needed. Thank you.

In Their Chair

Highly recommend this app. Does exactly as advertised and the customer service is magnificent. Don't look any further

Loopylus

ShopPad installed it for me very quickly. Works perfectly! Just what I needed for my customers to upload photos for personalized items.

Fad Lab

Would definitely recommend this app! ShopPad installed the app for me saving me hours of confusion (I am NOT tech savvy), AND hours of toggling back and forth between emails/texts/order forms for customized orders. Simple enough that I could figure it out once installed, but advanced enough to streamline how I fulfill my customer's orders. Thank you!

Itrendygifts

Really fast support, It was done in 5 minutes, and I didnt need to set up anything, support did it! 5 star
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18