Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

PHOGLIGHT

The support by the developers is very professional and fast. I recommend this app for uploading pictures. Alan is very helpful :)

Charmed Jewellery SA

Great app that is easy to use. I would like the option for round images in the in app design section

Enfinit-24

This app works nicely on my store. You can always ask for help support in case you need it. Love it!!

Trend Hunt1

These guys are unbelievable. I initially thought I was chatting with a scheduled automated response but no, it's all actual human helping me out so late into the night. Thank you Guys, Great Job.

Pet Creatives

Very easy to install and great customer service. I tried every other image upload app and they all have bugs at some point in time and affect conversions. Thanks guys!

Sniff Dawg

Matt was fantastic about installing this app for me! SO fast, seamless and with a great attitude! It looks great & functions perfectly!

FureverCases

Alan from support did a great job getting this to work in my store! I only had one order so far and I got the upload no problem.

ONE MAGIC

best app

Printutopia

This app has been working great and it is truly an essential feature of our site. Need to upload files to custom print materials. Free, expert setup was fast and seamless. Would love if image preview was available for PDF files too.

NEXUS

Fast customer support. If you have any problems just contact them and they will fix it for you right away!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22