Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

www.Portrilux.com

Abby was fantastic helping us add the code to website. =)
Great service. She knew what we need and went to work right away!

MyVeryANIME.com

I used this App to allow customers to upload their Images before adding the product to the cart. It works great, they also have a competent support team that can help you set up uploadery on your theme.

My Cartoon Fantasy

So far so great. Very easy to use. I'm very happy with how this turned out. I had a question too and the guy who talked to me was very helpful. The chat started within a minute of asking for help.

MyPosterPet

Great support team! Helped within an hour of requesting and set up the app exactly the way I wanted it.

Print Scribbles

Great app and really helpful staff. Could'nt be more pleased. My website is running well and I am very grateful.

Liebesprägung

Uploadery is the best and easiest app to let customers upload their photos. The support was really helpful with setting up the app. Easy to communicate, very friendly. Would suggest it to anyone!

Neighbourhood Bazaar

Excellent app and excellent support team. If you are stuck with the design just contact the support team and they will help you. I love it!

Unieke Foto

Usefull tool and good customer service.

Helped me with customization and integration for my needs.

Plushie Pups

Great product! They were able to install it for me within 1 business day and they were very helpful.