Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Famsy.my

Straightforward, to the point. Helpful support team! Thank you Uploadery.............................................!

Let's Print Big

Great support and app. We are using it more and more and are dependent on it for orders. Thank you guys!
www.letsprintbig.com

Zee's

Fast customer support, easy for customers to use. It appears right above the add to cart so customers can easily see the option to add a file.

Milweb1

Uploader works great. Had to change themes and had an issue with displaying the upload button. Sent one message to support and was fixed before I can even get back to check the email. The support team is truly amazing! Now, will buy more with them in the future just for the service they provide! 5 stars!!!

Expedition Unknown - Your Adventure Starts Here!

I love this app so far and customer support is the bomb! Great service for all my many questions! I haven't been working with the app but one day so far but so far it's much better than the other apps that do the same thing only this one is much cleaner!

Heirloom Seals

I love this app. It is a fantastic addition to our store. We couldn't operate without it.
I got help with the app installation and Alan was wonderful. He went above and beyond for me to install this app and work with my theme. He was super fast and responsive. Highly, highly recommend. 5 stars

My 3D Poster

I'm making some tests and this app is helping me a lot to build "the concept" of my website. I'm wishing to open the store and start the business... Of course, the support is great! They're helping me with all my questions and they're very patient ; )

Oh So Design

Used Uploadery to add multiple upload options for shop users to provide custom content in Debut theme. I did struggle with the initial set up but luckily the app developer had excellent customer services and Alan at ShopPad sorted out my set up. I recommend using the free expert set up they offer.

Hygiene.ly

Needed a little help to do a custom install. These Folks went above and beyond with their help! Definitely recommend! Their customer service was responsive, timely and frankly did more
Support than I would Expect. Very thankful.

Missing Monster

I really like it and the installation team really help a lot.
It is worth to buy and install.
Thank you for the quick installation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26