Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Plushie Pups

Great product! They were able to install it for me within 1 business day and they were very helpful.

TrendingTools2 Hair Supply

Mandy and Annette both are very responsive and helpful throughout the entire implementation process.

HomeMadeGalaxy

Greatest customer service! The Live Chat is actually live, been answered after a minute and problem solved after 5 minutes by support intergating with my store! 10/10

WeRegister4You.com

This is exactly what i was looking for. It works exactly as described. I now have the abilty to allow my clients to upload custom images.

SeeMe Mask

So far so good. Does what it says and easy to implement into workflow. I would recommend for someone needing upload capabilities to customize products, even when drop shipping.

iltuoviso™

questa applicazione funziona veramente veramente bene. La consiglio a tutti quelli che voglio far caricare immagini dai propri clienti

Loch Effects

This app works just as advertised and the ShopPad team offer very fast and competent customer support!

EasyTatt™

The app is nice and simple to use and the customer support I received was fast and very helpful.

Thanks team
EasyTatt

Diversion Automotive

Terrible app and no navigation at all as to what you have to do to install it. Really hard to even get started

April 19, 2020

Hello Andrew,

Our team offers a free Expert Installation Service on the top right of the Uploadery dashboard.

Just click to request the service, follow the prompts and will be happy to get started. I have also sent a collaborator's request so we can help.

Thanks,
-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Do512.com

These apps have helped me customize my store and their customer help is on point! It was so easy to communicate with someone with any questions on my set up and it works exactly how we need. For our review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34