Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

Turning Metal

I love this app. very easy to use and the customer support is amazing. they installed it for me so I didn't need to mess with the code. b

99krafts

Very good app and very good support.
The only thing that I would recommend them to revise is the price as it's very high especially for new stores that don't generate revenue yet.

Wear Felicity

Great app with amazing customer support. I needed help and they assisted me right away. Thank you!!!

N3CreativeShop

I've been banging my head against the wall to come up with the right solution for my stores product customization and Uploadery looks like the right pick for me. The Support staff is outstanding and has done some minor installation tweaks for me that saved me at least a dozen gray hairs! Thanks to the Team for making my life easier and giving my customers the choices that I envisioned.

Skyhighbeauty

If you want an app that lets you upload your customers files to create a better product page experience there's no other like Uploadery plus they have great customer support

Neal's Pet Paintings

This review is about Uploadery's support. I had neglected to set one of my products up properly, so the upload field wasn't displaying. I emailed ShopPad support, and they hooked me up. I gave Matt and Mandy access to the products in my store, and they zeroed right in on what the issue was. Of course, it took all of three seconds to fix once I knew what the issue actually was. I had a very positive support experience with ShopPad support.

artrava

I am still just about to start my online store, and uploadery is one of the important apps to support it. Thanks.

Vefsjoppan

I added this app to my store for a product which allowed customers to upload an image to my website. The app itself seems pretty easy to use and very promising. However the customers service is really good and they absolutely go beyond trying to help you solve your issues. Which in my opinion is one of the most important factors when choosing an app for your store. You have to think about if and when the shit hits the fan... who are you gonna call?

Opus Timepieces

I used this app for custom orders on watches. Matt was my support guy and he was really helpful! I look forward to upgrades and more apps from shoppad. Thanks!

Coleman Hill

This app is fantastic! It's very easy to use, easy to customize, and you can choose where the upload field is shown. If you need an upload for all of your products or only certain products, this app can do it.

The customer support is 10/10. They installed it for me within minutes and answered questions right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29