Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Amys Bakehouse

great customer service - solved my issue and also provided a good solution going forward. Quick and easy installation too.

Perfectly Personalized

Not only does this app work with awesomeness. The support team goes above and beyond when you need them most!

Design Time Creations

I thought this would show a sample on the product it only shows image below the upload button so I might as well stay with my first option

I am Jolia

Super easy to use. The staff helped me to customize the upload field to make it match to my theme. Thanks!

Retrata mi Mascota

No me gustó porque no la pude hacer funcionar con el template Debutify. Sin embargo me cobraron por algo que no usé. El hecho de que no se auto instale y haya que instalar con código, es molesto y poco viable.

TurnPuppyCartoon

This app helped me a lot. I had a problem with language, but quick responding support solved it :)))

TM Impressions

I would absolutely recommend this app. It works better than expected and customer service goes above and beyond to help you if/when you need help.

DesignZ by KT

I use this app to help customers show me what they would want on their custom items. When I first downloaded it I was extremely overwhelmed and uninstalled it. A team member reached out to me and offered to help set it up on my site. They set it up and even offered to put it on the items that I needed it for. I would recommend this app to everyone who is in need of images to be uploaded!!

ThermoHealth

App does not work with third-party page builders and absolutely terrible customer service. DO NOT USE IF YOU WANT TO HAVE THIRD-PARTY PAGE BUILDERS. Also terrible customer service, I reached out about an issue with having the upload container not show up on my GemPages Homepage, the 'support' team in short said it wasn't their problem then didn't respond.

STEINFELD & Co GmbH

Wir verwenden die App Schon seit über 1 Jahr, es gab noch nie Probleme mit und ausgezeichneter Kunden Service.
Kann sie nur weiter empfehlen.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38