Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

4 Terriers Only

Just installed it so i cant review how good it works or how easy it is yet, but so far customer service for the installation has been 1st class

TikTokTat.com

Uploadery is an excellent app. The built-in image editor and image requirements parameter is awesome. The support is only a chat box away. It costs, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Xenia-Gravur

The app is easy to use. Customer support is great and the app is also very good. Thank you for the nice app.

MadebyVermonters

Fantastic custom service. I chatted with someone to fix an issue I was having setting up my store, they helped me instantly. Very knowledgeable staff. Thank you!

OfficialLighto

Awesome app, with fantastic service. 10/10 would recommend! The team managed to solve my issue in less than 12 hours, and the app works perfectly.

Madovar.com Luxury Gift Boxes

Customer service is excellent! The ShopPad team has been replying super fast to our inquiries and solving all the problems we're facing.

SupercolorB2C

The app works like a charm but the 5 star rating is because of the amazingly quick response time this team has for customer's issues. Great work!

Pine Belt Impressions

Received great tech support right out of the gate, for install and navigation! Now onto functionality....will leave additional post on experience once I use the app on a actual products.

Continued to receive excellent customer support on app capabilities and functionality; I am confident that it will work when it is running live....thanks Abby!

Yellow Memories

You are the best, I contacted many help centers in my life hhhh but you are from the best, thanks ^_^

Portrafied

helped with exactly what I needed and did it quickly! Knew exactly what I needed and finished it within minutes. Thank you!