Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

iltuoviso™

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 18 hours

questa applicazione funziona veramente veramente bene. La consiglio a tutti quelli che voglio far caricare immagini dai propri clienti

Loch Effects

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works just as advertised and the ShopPad team offer very fast and competent customer support!

EasyTatt™

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The app is nice and simple to use and the customer support I received was fast and very helpful.

Thanks team
EasyTatt

Diversion Automotive

Terrible app and no navigation at all as to what you have to do to install it. Really hard to even get started

April 19, 2020

Hello Andrew,

Our team offers a free Expert Installation Service on the top right of the Uploadery dashboard.

Just click to request the service, follow the prompts and will be happy to get started. I have also sent a collaborator's request so we can help.

Thanks,
-Annette (Director of Customer Success)

Do512.com

These apps have helped me customize my store and their customer help is on point! It was so easy to communicate with someone with any questions on my set up and it works exactly how we need. For our review.

Gerald Printing BG

It was difficult to understand at first, but the videos really helped. Customer service reached out and was responsive. It was a lot of trial and error- I'm no tech guru.

April 16, 2020

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for requesting our free Expert Install Service from the app dashboard. We completed the installation for Uploadery so your upload fields are styled and displaying on your product page.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about the app and we are always happy to help.

-Annette Director of Customer Success

Yellowtwin

Location Austria

Great App I used so my customers can upload a file. Great support also. They replied within hours and customized everything I needed!

Custom Caveman

Easy to set up, clear instructions and great support. Chatted with Anh for a small piece of code I was working on and she had it fixed in just a few minutes.

Just Go Travel Studios

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Uploadery has saved me SO many emails to my customers. Our product is a custom poster made from a photo that customers send to us, and this saved us so much time and frustration from our customers. We used to not have it, and now that we have it all the questions about where customers load their files are now gone!

We've used this for about 2.5 years now. The support continues to be fantastic as well, when needed. Highly recommended!

My-paintings™

Location Netherlands

I am very happy with the support, they installed the app at the right way so now i can use it for all my orders.

thanks