Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

My Extra Touch

the support chat was great and helped me install the code onto the theme, however the instructions were not very clear but the support staff was great, thank you! Will now try to use the app!

hclart

This app has brought convenience to my customers.I hope it will work better and better.By using this app, customers can have a good experience with us

TheGoodsXperience

This app is very useful and easy to use, and the staff members are very helpful with anything you need!

Purpose The Therapeutic Subscription Box

The staff at Uploadery have been extremely helpful and timely! We use this app to have customers upload photos before checkout!

DIY Malerei

I like the app, the functions and the service is perfect!

They fixed every problem fast!!

Thanks again

MusicworksMag

This app is key for letting our Electronic Music Composition contestants upload their songs when they submit their entry fee through Shopify. Some of the initial set-up process is tricky, but their customer service people are great and they'll do most of the work for you, and customize elements upon request if they can.

thepetcompanystore

This is app is just essential for any Print on Demand business. Easy to use and the customer support is just stellar. Highly recommended

Madovar Packaging Canada

Excellent customer service! Fast replies and efficient too! I had trouble installing the app and the Uploadery team was extremely helpful! 100% recommended.

Writerwerx

The one issue I had with this app turned out to be an error on my part! But the agent who responded to me (Anh Pham) patiently replied to my frantic message and let me know (1) what error I had made and (2) how to fix it. Even offering to do it on ShopPad's end so I didn't have another opportunity to make another mistake (my words, not theirs). As with most things in life, I wish it were a little cheaper since I'm already paying a monthly fee for my Shopify store, but I can't say it isn't worth the money. Thanks!

Famsy.my

Straightforward, to the point. Helpful support team! Thank you Uploadery.............................................!