Uploadery

Uploadery

by ShopPad Inc.

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

DIY Malerei

I like the app, the functions and the service is perfect!

They fixed every problem fast!!

Thanks again

MusicworksMag

This app is key for letting our Electronic Music Composition contestants upload their songs when they submit their entry fee through Shopify. Some of the initial set-up process is tricky, but their customer service people are great and they'll do most of the work for you, and customize elements upon request if they can.

thepetcompanystore

This is app is just essential for any Print on Demand business. Easy to use and the customer support is just stellar. Highly recommended

Madovar Packaging Canada

Excellent customer service! Fast replies and efficient too! I had trouble installing the app and the Uploadery team was extremely helpful! 100% recommended.

Writerwerx

The one issue I had with this app turned out to be an error on my part! But the agent who responded to me (Anh Pham) patiently replied to my frantic message and let me know (1) what error I had made and (2) how to fix it. Even offering to do it on ShopPad's end so I didn't have another opportunity to make another mistake (my words, not theirs). As with most things in life, I wish it were a little cheaper since I'm already paying a monthly fee for my Shopify store, but I can't say it isn't worth the money. Thanks!

Famsy.my

Straightforward, to the point. Helpful support team! Thank you Uploadery.............................................!

Let's Print Big

Great support and app. We are using it more and more and are dependent on it for orders. Thank you guys!
www.letsprintbig.com

Zee's

Fast customer support, easy for customers to use. It appears right above the add to cart so customers can easily see the option to add a file.

Milweb1

Uploader works great. Had to change themes and had an issue with displaying the upload button. Sent one message to support and was fixed before I can even get back to check the email. The support team is truly amazing! Now, will buy more with them in the future just for the service they provide! 5 stars!!!

Expedition Unknown - Your Adventure Starts Here!

I love this app so far and customer support is the bomb! Great service for all my many questions! I haven't been working with the app but one day so far but so far it's much better than the other apps that do the same thing only this one is much cleaner!