Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Made by Hoopies

I didn't have any problems with getting this app installed and working quickly. I don't have any coding experience so I started to panic a bit once I read the instructions. The instructions were clear and I got everything running pretty fast. So far so good, haven't run into any hiccups. I'm very pleased with it.

P.A.W

Great app and also support. They solved my problem instantly. I got no idea in coding, they assisted me to complete the installation perfectly.

Project Pretty

Time spent using app 1 day

We'd been having lots of problems with an alternative app but this one works perfectly. The customer service team were so helpful when I was trying to install the app on our theme, thanks for the 5* service.

cartoon my car

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is fantastic value for money and the staff / help team are amazing! 5* Perfect, i cannot stress enough how helpful the staff have been to make the app exactly as we needed it !

Turning Metal

Location Israel

I love this app. very easy to use and the customer support is amazing. they installed it for me so I didn't need to mess with the code. b

99krafts

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good app and very good support.
The only thing that I would recommend them to revise is the price as it's very high especially for new stores that don't generate revenue yet.

Wear Felicity

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app with amazing customer support. I needed help and they assisted me right away. Thank you!!!

N3CreativeShop

I've been banging my head against the wall to come up with the right solution for my stores product customization and Uploadery looks like the right pick for me. The Support staff is outstanding and has done some minor installation tweaks for me that saved me at least a dozen gray hairs! Thanks to the Team for making my life easier and giving my customers the choices that I envisioned.

Skyhighbeauty

If you want an app that lets you upload your customers files to create a better product page experience there's no other like Uploadery plus they have great customer support

Neal's Pet Paintings

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This review is about Uploadery's support. I had neglected to set one of my products up properly, so the upload field wasn't displaying. I emailed ShopPad support, and they hooked me up. I gave Matt and Mandy access to the products in my store, and they zeroed right in on what the issue was. Of course, it took all of three seconds to fix once I knew what the issue actually was. I had a very positive support experience with ShopPad support.