Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

artrava

Location Indonesia

I am still just about to start my online store, and uploadery is one of the important apps to support it. Thanks.

Vefsjoppan

Location Iceland

I added this app to my store for a product which allowed customers to upload an image to my website. The app itself seems pretty easy to use and very promising. However the customers service is really good and they absolutely go beyond trying to help you solve your issues. Which in my opinion is one of the most important factors when choosing an app for your store. You have to think about if and when the shit hits the fan... who are you gonna call?

Opus Timepieces

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app for custom orders on watches. Matt was my support guy and he was really helpful! I look forward to upgrades and more apps from shoppad. Thanks!

Coleman Hill

This app is fantastic! It's very easy to use, easy to customize, and you can choose where the upload field is shown. If you need an upload for all of your products or only certain products, this app can do it.

The customer support is 10/10. They installed it for me within minutes and answered questions right away.

Nelson Racing Wheel

Very easy to install and use. Great price for peace of mind that uploads will just work. Great customer support that goes above and beyond to help your store look its best!

Dogs'n'Sox

Location Serbia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

This app helps us to build dogsnsox.com and run our business successfully.
The developer is always will to help and do an extra mile for you.
At least we can do is to rate their app with 5 stars.

Tophatter.shop

Location China
Time spent using app About 5 hours

good,is very goodeweeweewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewjj

My Extra Touch

the support chat was great and helped me install the code onto the theme, however the instructions were not very clear but the support staff was great, thank you! Will now try to use the app!

hclart

Location China

This app has brought convenience to my customers.I hope it will work better and better.By using this app, customers can have a good experience with us

TheGoodsXperience

Location Spain

This app is very useful and easy to use, and the staff members are very helpful with anything you need!