Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Yellowtwin

Location Austria

Great App I used so my customers can upload a file. Great support also. They replied within hours and customized everything I needed!

Custom Caveman

Easy to set up, clear instructions and great support. Chatted with Anh for a small piece of code I was working on and she had it fixed in just a few minutes.

Just Go Travel Studios

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Uploadery has saved me SO many emails to my customers. Our product is a custom poster made from a photo that customers send to us, and this saved us so much time and frustration from our customers. We used to not have it, and now that we have it all the questions about where customers load their files are now gone!

We've used this for about 2.5 years now. The support continues to be fantastic as well, when needed. Highly recommended!

My-paintings™

Location Netherlands

I am very happy with the support, they installed the app at the right way so now i can use it for all my orders.

thanks

4Ever Introvert

Time spent using app About 2 months

OMG, Uploadery is more than great.. it's exactly what I was wishing for!!! I'm so happy I found an app like this.

oOh A Deal

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

works well for uploads of files to the order, can even crop photos too which makes this versatile for my store

Police & Fire Gifts

This is one of brilliant apps that really helps for custom products. I have few questions, 1.) How to manage those files uploaded to your API over AWS. I'd like to see if anything I can transfer for backup purposes. 2) The limit size you mention from the plan subscription it means the capacity size of the storage available or it is the file size acceptable during the upload?

Luna Lampen

Location Germany

best support team on shopify. they are always willing to help and respond very quickly. matt is the man!

Broderies Diamants™

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great application, different formats accepted. Highly responsive and professional support team......

PillowMagic.co.uk

im pretty new to all this stuff, but i tried this app and its full of tutorials and even when i got stuck they had some one on the other end of the chat to help me straight away! really good app as well and good customer service :)