Uploadery

Give your customers the ability to send files with their order

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

4Ever Introvert

Time spent using app About 2 months

OMG, Uploadery is more than great.. it's exactly what I was wishing for!!! I'm so happy I found an app like this.

oOh A Deal

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 hours

works well for uploads of files to the order, can even crop photos too which makes this versatile for my store

Police & Fire Gifts

This is one of brilliant apps that really helps for custom products. I have few questions, 1.) How to manage those files uploaded to your API over AWS. I'd like to see if anything I can transfer for backup purposes. 2) The limit size you mention from the plan subscription it means the capacity size of the storage available or it is the file size acceptable during the upload?

Luna Lampen

Location Germany

best support team on shopify. they are always willing to help and respond very quickly. matt is the man!

Broderies Diamants™

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great application, different formats accepted. Highly responsive and professional support team......

PillowMagic.co.uk

im pretty new to all this stuff, but i tried this app and its full of tutorials and even when i got stuck they had some one on the other end of the chat to help me straight away! really good app as well and good customer service :)

Print & Plak

Great customer service! Highly recommend! App works great and really simplifies the process of adding an image to an order!

mahome.de

Location Germany

Ich hatte Probleme beim einbinden der Vorschau auf der Produktseite. Der Support hat es auf mich erledigt, super schnell. Danke dafür

waytooeasy

Finally helped me after trying a few apps and custom code to upload images. This is what finally worked for me. I wish it was a little cheaper though, I am just starting my store it's hard to accept another $40 a month bill

Drawn Schwiftly

Great app and amazing service! Thank you in particular to Anh who was wonderful to work with and responded insanely quickly to my questions!