Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

EVERYTHING JASMINE

FINALLY! an app to easily have customers upload files for custom products. No crazy code editing or difficult setup process

July 2, 2021

That's fantastic - thanks so much!

CrystalPicStore

App works great - exactly what I need it to do. Good customisation options so you can tailor it your store's theme/style. Their support team has also been very helpful and provide prompt responses.

SquishyFacedCrew

The app works brilliantly, but much more so than that, the team in place behind the app are simply fantastic. They have been incredibly helpful to us a number of times over the 2 years we've been using their service. I highly recommend

Pasquín

Muy bueno y la atención al cliente es rápida. Estoy muy conforme con el servicio y lo recomiendo al 100 %

Paint By Numbers

I've used this app across multiple stores, and it always delivers. Super easy to use, quick interface for customers, fast upload speeds. I've linked it to Zapier so that I can fulfill orders really easily. Customer service is outstanding. I emailed in a question and got a response + fix in under 1hr. Incredible.

estudio 19

Esta app es maravillosa para subir fotos, puedes personalizar cada producto, variante, tamaño y perspectiva de cada imagen, se conecta con redes sociales para cargar imágenes desde facebook, etcetera

Haustierverliebt

Im not writing reviews very often but UploadKit definitely deserved one. Repley within few hours to my request and solved it quickly for me. Its also one of the best apps for customers to upload files. I tried so many apps but the User Experience with this app is worth every penny. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Artimal

Love this application, especially the google drive integration and their amazing support. Thank you very much!

FacePillowed

Did not experience any problems + the support always willing to help with any customization questions, nice app

Move Blue

Great app and great customer service. I have used the app for a while now and never had any troubles with it!