Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

BellaMau

The app works great. The support reacts to questions and changes are quick and friendly. Many thanks

Kindred Splendor

The best app out there for handling image uploads for products. The support team is outstanding and is extremely willing to assist in any way possible. I'm so happy I found Upload Fields and I use this app on all of my stores. Would highly recommend!

Promo by Cody McConnell

Very fast customer service, Great app, does exactly what I need done for my site. Whenever I had an issue (rarely) the customer service reaches out and fixes the problem very fast.

Multiverse Cartoons

Amazing service customer. I'm on a free trial but will upgrade to the paid version because i know i can rely on them if anything's up. Plus the upload features is nicer and faster than the other apps i tried.

Katie J Design and Events

Fantastic App! Would highly recommend. Customer Service when needed was efficient and helpful. Fits great with our store. thank you :)

Print-my-Liebling

Great app adn great support. This is the best file upload app you can get and the support is fast and competent! Highly recommended!

Unieke Foto

Always quick responses and app is functioning like it supposed to be.

Simply a good app for an affordable price.

Printopus

The best app for Printing Image Studio like us. and Their Support team is really great and fast respond. Thanks you guys.

Jeweled By Neek

Wow! I’m so happy I found this app! Very easy to use and they have great customer service! I highly recommend!

OQHA Virtual Show Series

I am so pleased to have found this app. We are using it to have participants in a virtual competition upload videos, and it's working great! I had a couple of questions for the developer as to make it work better for our needs specifically, and he answered within minutes going above and beyond. Very happy with it so far!