Upload Fields by UploadKit

Upload Fields by UploadKit

by UploadKit

Let customers upload files when adding products to their cart

Safe-T-Rex Workwear Pty Ltd

Convenient app and half the price of the old one we were using. Customer service is also very helpful.

The Puppy Poster

GReat customer service so they can tailor it the way you want! I recommend it for anyone who want an upload button

The Pets Paws

Customer service to get this up and running is fantastic, and the app works wonderfully! It's just what I needed to get up and running.

Mindful Hobby’s

The app works really straightforward and the support is amazing. Fast, understanding and helpful. Can 100% recommend.

Iryna's Village

The Support Team solved my problem in less than 24 hours. It made me very happy. However, I will monitor how this app works in my store and I'll be back here after a while. Thank you very much UploadKit Team for support!

Turn to Superhero

I had an issue with the layout and contacted customer service. Their response time was super fast and they even managed to implement my requests on to my product page from their end!! I highly recommend this app!

Petillu

Not the cheapest app for "only" adding an upload button, but it works the best of all the apps with this feature, has the largest number of settings you can set, looks the nicest, and I got the fastest response from support I've ever gotten to a request. The response took just 30 minutes and the problem was already solved in my store at that point, so I didn't have to do anything, kudos to Jeff.

BONMATCH

Mary helped resolve my issue, right away. She knew what to do, was polite throughout her assistance, and replied very quickly. Not something you find too common with other apps customer services. I highly recommend UploadKit, not only is it reliable, but the designs are quite contemporary, making it the perfect apps for users looking for this feature.

Boesnictos

I came to write a review and saw they have 105 5-star reviews... Well, they'll now have 106 cause they're just awesome. I installed the app and didn't know how to edit some things so I emailed them asking for help and I had the whole thing solved in less than 24 hours. The app is great, but their customer service is even better. Thank you guys!

YouQuirkyThing

Fantastic customer service. Can't fault them, I asked for support thinking it was the app causing an issue on my site. It wasn't, but they told me how to fix it anyway!