Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

by SpurIT

Sweet upsell after checkout, thank you page upsell system.

Dante's Luxury Lifestyle

Brilliant love it.
The moment I created an offer and customers placed an order the app did it's magic and I got extra sales. Highly recommended. Try it out.

January 21, 2020

We are just happy that you enjoy the app :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Crystal Horloges

Recommend this app, great customer service. They should add the preview feature which I hope they will do in the near future!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! We are always working on our apps' improval so we believe this feature will be added soon ;)

Titanwise

Great idea and working well so far. I think to use it best, you might need to rotate the product in the offer routinely, sort of like an A/B test, to see which gets the best conversion rate.

December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Stayclassy.no

Great service. The widget didnt appear in the start, but was fixed within short time by a great team. Very recommended!

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Just Paint By Numbers

Amazing app. Super easy to start, clear interface and performs well. Recommend to any store to get more up sells. Works great if upsell products that cost 30% and less than sold product.

October 18, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are glad to help you anytime.

AirPods Case Covers

Super easy to set up. Looks great. Hope to see high conversion and a lot of sells. Artiom from the support team was kind to answer all my questions.

October 11, 2019

AC Charger

I recommend the app for everyone. It's easy to set up and customize, also it boosted my sales, many thanks to you for such great tool!

September 28, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are glad that you've found it easy to set up, also thank you for recommendations.
Let us know if you need any help

solowomen

Set up of the app is very easy. More importantly, when I had a question about whether the app was firing at checkout (I didn't see any "Views" of the offers after a couple of purchases), Customer Support (Stanislav) answered my question immediately which resolved the problem (user error). I set up upsell offers with same products which you can't do with this particular app (they offer another app which has this feature). Easy fix for me, all I had to do was change upsell product. Thanks again!

September 7, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

MYGO GIFT

App is simple to use and it does what it says. Just a few clicks and your sales will be boosted soon. Fantastic!
Highly recommended!

September 7, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Vispuppy

I really like this one! Very simple to use and great support.
Thank you so much, SpurIT.
Recommending!!!

July 30, 2019

Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Previous 1