Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

by SpurIT

Sweet upsell after checkout. Thank you page upsell system.

Otoka.

This is one solid app with very customer-oriented support service. The app does what it says, I'm pretty much satisfied with it. Will recommend it, surely!

October 21, 2020

Thank you! We are always happy to help, don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

Atlanta Bikes

Amazing customer service and very useful app. I've searched for something like that for very long time and this one is perfect for my goals. Definitely should try it out! Update: well, after some time, I can confirm my words. The app is completely suitable for me!

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for your kind words! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7 :)

Safe and Fine

Great app and also very helpful suppot team! I had some questions but sup guy help me in less than 3 min! Recommended!

October 21, 2020

Thank you! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Tech Mega Health

The app meets my needs and was very easy to integrate it. Customer support was amazing. They let you have 100 upsell views before they charge you. Highly recommend the app.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

JEWELLERY:GRAPHICS

Still reviewing the app but really easy to install and the support team were amazing at fixing a few tech issues with the product/offer display. Recommend and looking forward to seeing if this works for our store.

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

White Paper Club

Very nice tool. boosted my sales in a few weeks!
Support team was very helpful and responsive. Recommend!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

POWCANBOTTLES

I love this app! The only thing missing are some additional layout options, such as the possibility to center the title, the price, to choose the location of the contents. Apart from that I'm in love with this app! Thank you!

April 20, 2020

Thank you! Such feedback makes us become even better!

cuantivo

Extremly good support team ! They listen and care!..................................................

April 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

ROUSED

Fast forward customer service! It will definitely boost my AOV. It is great that this app also works for €!

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) We are just happy that you love the app!

Dante's Luxury Lifestyle

Brilliant love it.
The moment I created an offer and customers placed an order the app did it's magic and I got extra sales. Highly recommended. Try it out.

January 21, 2020

We are just happy that you enjoy the app :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Previous 1 3