Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

Post Purchase Checkout Upsell

by SpurIT

Sweet upsell after checkout. Thank you page upsell system.

Tech Mega Health

The app meets my needs and was very easy to integrate it. Customer support was amazing. They let you have 100 upsell views before they charge you. Highly recommend the app.

July 6, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated :)

JEWELLERY:GRAPHICS

Still reviewing the app but really easy to install and the support team were amazing at fixing a few tech issues with the product/offer display. Recommend and looking forward to seeing if this works for our store.

May 25, 2020

Thanks so much! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so don't hesitate to contact us anytime!

White Paper Club

Very nice tool. boosted my sales in a few weeks!
Support team was very helpful and responsive. Recommend!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!

POWCANBOTTLES

I love this app! The only thing missing are some additional layout options, such as the possibility to center the title, the price, to choose the location of the contents. Apart from that I'm in love with this app! Thank you!

April 20, 2020

Thank you! Such feedback makes us become even better!

cuantivo

Extremly good support team ! They listen and care!..................................................

April 20, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

ROUSED

Fast forward customer service! It will definitely boost my AOV. It is great that this app also works for €!

January 30, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :) We are just happy that you love the app!

Dante's Luxury Lifestyle

Brilliant love it.
The moment I created an offer and customers placed an order the app did it's magic and I got extra sales. Highly recommended. Try it out.

January 21, 2020

We are just happy that you enjoy the app :)
Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

Crystal Horloges

Recommend this app, great customer service. They should add the preview feature which I hope they will do in the near future!

January 9, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! We are always working on our apps' improval so we believe this feature will be added soon ;)

Titanwise

Great idea and working well so far. I think to use it best, you might need to rotate the product in the offer routinely, sort of like an A/B test, to see which gets the best conversion rate.

December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Stayclassy.no

Great service. The widget didnt appear in the start, but was fixed within short time by a great team. Very recommended!

December 16, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Previous 1