Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

by Autoketing

Upsell Product, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells, Upsell Bundles

Uhuu Shopping

App muito bom, funciona corretamente. Consigo muito retorno e aumento de valor nas vendas através da inclusão e oferta de mais produtos ao clientes

July 21, 2019

Dear Uhuu Shopping,

Thank you for your great review, if you have any question please let us know via email support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Autoketing team
Best regards!

Mack's.Prime.Stocks

To be honest this app is really amazing, once you can put together products properly that matches, this app is the one for you to get those sales increased
the format and display is attractive and well put together and even the free plan is very useful.
Want those sales increase by putting together related products? this is the app for you my friend.
Works well for me imagine what it can do for you.

Plenus Store

Muito bom o app, vale a pena usar galera Me atende no que mais preciso, e a equipe de atendimento é show de bola

May 28, 2019

Dear Plenus Store,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear that you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

Autoketing team,
Regards!

AME Jewellery

This is a really great app. Easy to install and set up. It has many options that make the customers add more products to their order. Thank you very much!

May 27, 2019

Dear AME Jewellery,

Autoketing team,
Regards!

Shakti Supply

I would like the box to be either on the LEFT beneath the photos (ideally) or beneath the description. It is distracting to the customer
There is one more feature which is crucially missing and I hope to see soon
There should be an option to send people from UPSELL to CART not checkout

May 24, 2019

Dear Shakti Supply,

So sorry to hear this inconvenience. About the position of cross-sell, it's the default as I tell you and we are trying our best to improve it in the future. Anyway, thanks for your great idea. About the upsell campaign, if you want to show it when customer click "add to cart" button, you can choose the "custom upsell" campaign.

If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in your dashboard.

MultiCocina

No funciona en español. ¿Se puede traducir aunque sea por código?
Si se puede traducir por código, ¿pueden explicar cómo?

May 23, 2019

Dear MultiCocina,

Thank you for your feedback, we are developing new version that support custom language and many new feature in next week, Can you wait for us?. We will inform you when new version released. If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard please.

Best regards,
Autoketing team!

Iconic Style Inc.

This app is very nice, it is simple to use and simple to understand, it does a clear job, I highly recommend This app

May 21, 2019

Dear Iconic Style Inc.,

Thank you for your great review, If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

Enter Player 3

Works great as intended. you can chose which product to upsell when a customer adds a product to their card.

May 21, 2019

Dear Enter Player 3,

Oh Just One?

It's great i really appreciate it's help and the app added a lot of confidence I had in my business and the output of all the time and effort. Thanks for everything.

May 10, 2019

Dear Oh Just One?,

Emratta

Hi, I went into the FAQ but didn't find my answer. I wanted to know if your app was translatable or no. Thanks in advance for your answer.

May 9, 2019

Dear Emratta,

Thank you for your great review, we are developing the language customization function in the next version, but we will try to customize this feature for your site soon. We are contacting to you via email for more information!

Best regards!