Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

by Autoketing

Product Bundle, Upsell Bundle, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I use this to help show customers what other products I have and it's easy to set up! I also like that it shows the data.

November 23, 2020

It's great to hear your feedback. We're very happy to serve merchants and bring value to their business.
When you have any problems, please contact us.

Fairbow

I like the app, it does exactly what I want it to do and more. Alas is clashes with ShopPad Infinite Options app. This Upsell does not support ' line item properties' So we can no longer use it. Support was unable to correct it.

November 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry for the conflict.
We will try to improve our app in the next version.

Vanel Store

Good app, this is what I search and want, I reccomend to install this app for every shopify store!!!

November 15, 2020

August 3, 2020
We appreciate your review so much. Thanks for reviewing our service.
If you need any support, please contact our team.

Autoketing team

TFC&H Co.

Simple interface, no complex rules, easy installation. App worked right out the box with no issues.

November 15, 2020

You are most definitely welcome! It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Rokland

Helps me market add on products to my main seller on my site. I really like the customization of choosing which product and which discount to offer.

October 14, 2020

It'd be great to see your review. We appreciate it very much.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email or livechat.

Regards,

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group

I'm starting to use the application, it seems very good to me. My question is: can you add that I choose collections for Target product, this way it would be easier and more varied the quantity of products.

September 30, 2020

Thanks for your review. Our app only has the option to choose collections for Target product of Upsell popup offer. The bundle offer doesn't have that option because too many products of a bundle cannot show completely on the product page.
Please reach out to us if you have other questions.

Gemisa Shop

I am an entrepreneur starting in the world of online sales and this application is excellent, it is an added value to sell better, thanks to the developer.

September 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We're glad that our app is useful to you.
Its feature will support your business.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Easier Life

I used this app for an up-sell cross-sell. It works well and I see purchases from the pop-up. Very easy to customize and the pricing is very reasonable, especially for a new business. Recommended!

September 9, 2020

Best Regards,

rinconescondido

estou com problemas, não consigo acessar o app e não encontrei nenhum meio contato podem me ajudar?

August 4, 2020

Thanks for reaching us. We replied to your email. Please check it.
The dashboard is working now.

Autoketing

Ginger Milk Natural Care

We used the app, we liked it and it is very customizable. But if we can't measure the return on money, that's why we don't buy the app.

July 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Currently, our app doesn't have that feature.
We will try to improve our app in the next version.

Autoketing team