Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool

by Autoketing

Product Bundle, Upsell Bundle, Cross-sell, Discounted Upsells

KatschingDeals

very nice and good conversion in my shop. guter support jedoch schade das man nach 500 views schon upgraden muss

May 24, 2020

Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for an amazing customer like you.
We are making efforts to offer consumers the best experience, we plan to make some internal improvements based on your feedback.

Bibébéo

perfect ! ce plug-in répond parfaitement à ce que je rechercher, professionnel, efficace, je recherche ça depuis longtemps !

May 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Areamascota

We have lost the whole day of sales because of this app. It was refreshing the cart page every second and the customers couldn't buy! After uninstalling, the problem has been solved immediately

May 14, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We are very sorry for the error. If you reinstall our app, we can support you to check the issue.
Please contact us if you have any questions

Shop at Mags™

Great app! Using it on a bunch of our products to cross-sell similar items. We are very happy with your upsell cross-sell app. Recommend to all eCommerce stores.

May 24, 2020

Autoketing team is thrilled to receive such a great rating, thank you. We're glad that you are having a great experience with Upsell and Cross-sell Smart Tool. Once again, thanks for your trust.

beyond your interest

I don’t know yet i just start to know hou I suppose to use Shopify befor that i jus were self learning

March 3, 2020

Thanks for your review. Please contact us if you have any questions.

NashKarmenJewlery

I used this app to help get my average order value go up and it worked like a charm. Instead of seeing only 1 item per sale,I started seeing 2 to 3 items per sale and sometime even up to 5 items. It help boost up my revenue and my sales within a short period of time. You guys should definitely try it out.

May 24, 2020

We are thrilled to receive such a wonderful review like this. The team are trying the best to serve customers the best.
Hope your store's revenue is going to blossom even more in the near future.

livehealthey

it is a great app like how they name it smart tool and i do really love it

Scriptual Design

This is a wonderful application that's helping be to bring more sales into my Shopify store. This is a must have if you don't want to leave money on the table.

November 7, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Bagsik

The app is very useful and great! I have more sales since i install this app. Thank you autokeeting for this great app.

November 7, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions.

ouubaby

great concept but doesn't work all the time. I have to keep asking for help but not getting anywhere...

October 24, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We sent an email to ouubabystore@gmail.com to support you. Please sympathize for us.

Previous 1 3 4 5