4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and raise average order value through bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. Its user-friendly interface, scalable pricing model, and integration capabilities are also favored. The support team is commended for their promptness and helpfulness, providing live chat and screen-sharing for troubleshooting. While the app's translation feature is functional, it lacks multi-language support. Merchants also value the free trial offered.

May 11, 2023

This app has generated us thousands of dollars of additional revenue that probably wouldn't have been there with it the app. Plus, if you EVER have a problem the customer support is 2nd to none! Top Tier! Highly recommend using UFE.

Accurate Fishing
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied May 11, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our app! We're thrilled to hear that it has generated thousands of dollars in additional revenue for your business. It's always rewarding to know that our app has made a positive impact on our customers' success.

We take great pride in providing exceptional customer support, so it's wonderful to hear that our team has exceeded your expectations. We strive to offer top-tier assistance to ensure that every user's needs are met promptly and effectively.

Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate your trust and support.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Helixo Support Team

October 15, 2021

Fantastic App easy to create bundle offers, looks good, appears in the correct position on page. Customer service quick and efficent. Recommended.

Elegant Garden Living
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied October 15, 2021

Thank you so much. With your words, you have inspired us to work harder and keep up our effort to improve our services.

If you have further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

August 26, 2020

You really rock! Best app ever! Very versatile, I use it on multiple shop and it's simply the best solution. Thank you!

Belvedere LLC, DBA HealthyGen
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 28, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, really appreciate your time 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

October 14, 2020

I used this app to create a bundle to promote two specific styles on our website. The app works great and allows me to create bundles based on collection conditions- making it much easier to set up and use. I had an issue with the integration of the app, and Sarah was extremely helpful with helping get to the bottom of this. It was fixed extremely quickly and I am really happy with the service I received from Sarah

Freestyle SA
South Africa
March 30, 2021

I tested almost every single cross sell app and ended up using this one. It is a very nice and customizable app. Price for this app comparing to other is extremely good value and it has a ton of functionality. Highly recommend this app over other cross sell and post sell apps.

We Sell Cases
Edited August 21, 2020

Une application simple et efficace que je recommande vivement.
Une mention "très bien" pour Sarah et l'équipe qui ont été réactif et efficace suite à une demande pas simple.
Merci à cette équipe de nous fournir cette application de qualité, ainsi qu'un sav irréprochable.

Ocarina-Store
France
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Thank you so much! I am glad that I could help you 🙏 Thank you once again for taking time to share your experience! Highly Appreciated 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

July 7, 2022

The support is quick and efficient. The app has many options to increase your AOV. I recommend it for e-commerce websites.

Miniature Land
France
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 7, 2022

Our team is so grateful for your positive feedback. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.

August 3, 2020

I like this program. With it, it can bring me more sales. I recommend friends who need it to try it. The service is also very good. I can give her a 100% evaluation.

LANDLcouture.online
August 27, 2021

This app is easy to use. Appreciate the customer service. Quick reply and provide solution, highly recommended!

Pregzzie
Hong Kong SAR
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. Your words inspire us to keep up the hustle. We are always here to help you if you come across any more requirements or issues.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

October 28, 2021

We wanted to add some additional items to our main item on our product pages. Well that was a breeze! Very easy to set up with excellent chat support from Tinu and friends. It all looks very neat too, no reason for the additional sales to roll in now!

Revolutionworks
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your words have overwhelmed us with positivity. Thank you for all the love and support. This really inspires keep up the hustle and improve our services for you.

If you are in need of any assistance in the future please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sarah, Customer Support Advocate.