4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value through its user-friendly upselling and cross-selling features, such as bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. They value the pricing model that charges more only as sales increase, and the responsive support team with a live chat feature. The app's customization options and scheduling feature for offers are also favored. However, its translation feature does not support multiple languages. It's recommended for both new and established online businesses.

Edited August 21, 2020

Une application simple et efficace que je recommande vivement.
Une mention "très bien" pour Sarah et l'équipe qui ont été réactif et efficace suite à une demande pas simple.
Merci à cette équipe de nous fournir cette application de qualité, ainsi qu'un sav irréprochable.

Ocarina-Store
France
Over 2 years using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 21, 2020

Thank you so much! I am glad that I could help you 🙏 Thank you once again for taking time to share your experience! Highly Appreciated 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

July 7, 2022

The support is quick and efficient. The app has many options to increase your AOV. I recommend it for e-commerce websites.

Miniature Land
France
Over 2 years using the app
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 7, 2022

Our team is so grateful for your positive feedback. Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing our app.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

August 3, 2020

I like this program. With it, it can bring me more sales. I recommend friends who need it to try it. The service is also very good. I can give her a 100% evaluation.

LANDLcouture.online
August 27, 2021

This app is easy to use. Appreciate the customer service. Quick reply and provide solution, highly recommended!

Pregzzie
Hong Kong SAR
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 27, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us such a great review. Your words inspire us to keep up the hustle. We are always here to help you if you come across any more requirements or issues.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

- Sreeshankar, Customer Support Advocate.

October 28, 2021

We wanted to add some additional items to our main item on our product pages. Well that was a breeze! Very easy to set up with excellent chat support from Tinu and friends. It all looks very neat too, no reason for the additional sales to roll in now!

Revolutionworks
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 2, 2021

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your words have overwhelmed us with positivity. Thank you for all the love and support. This really inspires keep up the hustle and improve our services for you.

If you are in need of any assistance in the future please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat.

September 8, 2020

The costumer care are perfect. Very good application, it helped me a lot with my upsell and cross sell funnel.

LaCucinaDeiMieiSogni
Italy
January 30, 2021

With all the upsell apps I've tried, this is the best so far. Sarah their support has been helpful too when I can't figure out why the product upsell offer wasn't popping up. She took time to check it with their developer and assisted me to input the right trigger code to make it work right. Thank you so much.

natachiamilana
Edited November 28, 2022

Their Customer Support is very patient and quick to provide a solution. Sarah, their Customer Support Advocate, quickly helped me sort out a small problem! Completely satisfied!! 10/10 Highly recommend this app

La Fleur
United Arab Emirates
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback, always happy to help you 😊 Also, feel free to share how we can improve our support to give a 5 star experience!

In case of further issues please contact us through our in-app chat or at support@helixo.co.

March 9, 2021

The stuff is very kind. And it's easy to make the Cross Sell & Upsell. Suggest you guys to add the app

GeekShare
December 22, 2022

The team was super responsive and helpful. We have had great results from this up-sell app and needed some support to re-launch.

Worth Home Products
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 23, 2022

We are grateful that you took the time to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve service for everyone.

-Helixo Support Team