4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value through its user-friendly upselling and cross-selling features, such as bundle discounts and pop-up reminders. They value the pricing model that charges more only as sales increase, and the responsive support team with a live chat feature. The app's customization options and scheduling feature for offers are also favored. However, its translation feature does not support multiple languages. It's recommended for both new and established online businesses.

Edited December 23, 2020

The app works great, it's highly customizable and everything you need is there! Great customer service as well :)

Vennskap
Netherlands
April 17, 2023

Very good service, quick response and good problem solving
The offers are good and worth the price !

MoveLightShop
France
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied April 17, 2023

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! Your satisfaction is our top priority, so we are always here to help.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

- Helixo Support Team

Edited September 13, 2020

This app was very simple to figure out and use. When I needed help, I contacted their support and they walked me through every step. Would greatly recommend to anyone who is looking to take their e-com journey to the next level! Thank you very much!

WUFFLife
August 13, 2020

Good apps i recommend it very nice support and good funnel check it out conversion rate increase really

Beautiies
Algeria
October 15, 2020

Highly responsive customer service. The application is easy to learn and test. Many different funnels, many possibilities. Thank you

BERNICLES
France
August 10, 2020

I love the functionality and it really is a straightforward app and does what it is meant for. Appreciate the team behind UFE.

Signature Needs
Philippines
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied August 10, 2020

Awesome! 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate your time for sharing it 🙏 Loved it 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

March 17, 2020

The plugin is absolutely Amazing!! They have many options like the split test, down-sell, bundle offer, etc. I think you must give a try.

Premium Fishers
India
January 27, 2023

Thank you very much, your applications are perfect and excellent. I loved dealing with you. I am very happy with your support

jewtches
Israel
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied January 27, 2023

We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with our app and support! We strive to provide the best experience for our customers, and it's great to know that we've succeeded in doing so with you.

- Helixo Support Team

February 3, 2021

I have been looking for a modern app like this one with different options, I just loved and the support is awesome ❤❤

Loon arte
February 14, 2020

This app is very easy to use, has great graphics, and Sarah is very prompt and helpful to help. I love this app, and I will recommend it to my friends!

Skull Wonders