4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its diverse upsell offers, including bundle and volume discounts, which effectively boost revenue and average order value. The intuitive interface allows for easy navigation and customization. A unique feature is the ability to update the variant of the trigger product. The support team is praised for their quick responses and expertise. Despite the lack of multi-language support, the translation feature is appreciated. The pricing model is seen as fair, with costs increasing only with sales.

Edited November 5, 2019

I used this app, I rate the application very well, it is functional. Support helps with configuring the application very quickly.

procare4you
Poland
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied November 6, 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our app. We're so happy that our app and service could do wonders for you.

Huge Thanks From
Team Helixo Co

June 1, 2021

Fast and phenomenal support. Easily answers questions and genuinely wants to find a solution for every problem.

byFormica Ant Products
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied June 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. This is more fuel for us to keep moving forward.

Please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat for help.

-Sarah, Customer Service Executive.

July 31, 2021

Great app, UI looks good and highly customisable. Nikitha gives the best customer support! She reviewed my store and gave some really great advises. She also spotted a issue with the checkout page (probably caused by the custom theme I use) and have her team fixed it in half an hour. That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

Chubby Elephant
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 31, 2021

It was my duty to go an extra mile to help merchants like you to increase the sales! 😊 Also, thank you for writing this awesome review without even asking it, really appreciate that 🤩

In case of further support please contact us through our in-app chat or write us at support@helixo.co

- Nikitha, Customer Support Advocate

January 5, 2023

Best app for this store area! It offers many features for free, very customizable and best support chat, almost instantaneous. No other app has this many features for free!

Homfy
Spain
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied January 6, 2023

Thank you so much for choosing our app, we’re thrilled that you enjoyed the experience with our support team! Our team is dedicated to providing a high level of service and we’re happy to hear that we were able to do so for you.

In case of further queries please contact us at support@helixo.co or via our in-app chat. We are always happy to help you.

-Helixo Support Team

September 17, 2020

Great app so far, easy to use and customize. Works every time no issues. The options for bundles are good.

FarmCityPets
March 7, 2021

5 Star review, Love this app, Earns me a lot of money & Incredible Customer Support. I recommend it to everyone!

Plant Treat
Denmark
September 28, 2022

There're many bundle offers in this app and it doesn't cost too much. The operation is very easy. Timely support is another point I want to recommend.

Airthereal
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied September 28, 2022

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful compliment. We appreciate you recommending our services in your feedback.

-Helixo Support Team

July 9, 2020

top notch support , i worked with sarah and she helped with my store , recommend it , the upsell is very good and has really nice design

Liftsi
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 10, 2020

Great! Thank you so much for leaving that genuine feedback on our app 🙂 Really loved your review 🥰

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰

December 22, 2022

I was searching for a really long time to find an app for my cross sells. This app is by far the best solution for me. Unlimited options, everything is customizable. The support is super fast and helpful. I really recommend using this app!

Printoria
Germany
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied December 22, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it’s much appreciated

We're thrilled to hear that our app suits you and also liked our customer support

- Helixo Support Team

July 22, 2020

great support, fixed an issue with my theme in minutes! I would highly recommend this app and the support is top notch

Bear Smoke BBQ
UFE - Upsell Funnel Engine replied July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and the recommendation 🎉

- Sarah, Helixo 👩‍🦰