UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

by Upsell Funnel Engine

One Click Upsell, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discount in Funnels

Cum Solo Toys

What I like best about this app the the multiple means to make an upsell, from embedded into product pages, to unintrusive pop-ups. It was simple to setup upsells and so many ways to customize to meet any store's needs. Seamlessly integrates into the store and because a natural look of the site. Very good job creating this application, highly recommend anyone to use this app!

Thermovial

Has a very simple and easy to navigate layout. good app. easy support with customer service chat box

Pizza Punk DoughIY

Great app, easy to set up, I have a little bit of trouble as I needed it on a custom section of my page - customer support guided me through the process and I had it working as desired in 5 minutes. Great app and brilliant support !

SYF2000

User friendly app with great customer services and technical support any time. Waiting for more great update features

Laviwell

Very good app and suport team!
Thanks so much.
I think I have created a nice widget!
Can contribute to sales。

The Drip Store

Theee best customer service..sarah took care of all the issues,spoke to their developer and fig a solution out all post her shift also..kudos to sticking aorund post work hours just to keep us happy ..appreciate it alot and also the app is a blessing helping me alot in my ecommerce business

morethanpro

this app is just amazing! design is very comfortable for customers, you can also choose fonts, text and button colors all by yourself! and I want to personally say thank you for customer support advocate Sarah. She is very kind and always ready to answer all the questions I have.

The Supply Buddies

Very professional and efficient support team! Highly recommend trying this app, they offer great service and help even on the free plan!

Penguin Ergonomics

Customer service is great. I had some problems, they were easily fixed. Have not tested it too see its results, but im leaving a review for the customer service.

MyPodCase

I haven't had time to use the app for that long but so far the customer service has been great, super reactive and very helpful

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33