UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Bundle

by Upsell Funnel Engine

Post Purchase w/ One Click Upsell funnel, Volume Discounts etc

Le Lab de l'Endo

Little question Quick answer Big satisfaction
Very nice to have this kind of client service when you run a business

Life Of Cha

Great service and they helped me set it up based on my needs! I love how they are quick, efficient. App replaced 2 of my apps and provides more value

Blaumann & Co.

Best Bundle App in the Store. Its a very cool App, very easy to install and the support is always answering fast.

URevolution

This is the best bundle app we have tried so far and is starting to generate additional sales. UFE has a fantastic online support team helping resolve problems quickly, which makes learning to use the app even easier.

Max Brenner

Whenever we need help or guidance, the support always answers us quickly and helps us continue to improve sales on the site with that excellent app.

Ascrono

The app is so easy to use but offers room for customization too by using CSS, which is great. On top of that, the customer service is superb and solves my issues right away.

Damn Good Company

We have only been using this app for about an hour and the support has been extraordinarily helpful and fast. The app does so many things and can be fully customized and is really fast. Previously we tried some other apps and they were either slow or the customization was hard. In the UFE app they have a section where you can insert your own CSS code and fully customize everything. What's not to love! :)

Body Gym Shop.com

Very easy to use and great service! Was able to create different types of discounts and funnels with this app.

My Pet Hero

Very useful app and incredible customer service that is very helpful! Would recommend to everyone!!

Smart-Hoop

This app is a life-saviour who wants to redirect customers straight to checkout. Also, customer support is amazing and they handled even my annoying requests! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38