UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel

by HELIXO

One Click Upsell, Upsell Bundles, Volume Discount in Funnels

Chic & Raw

We have started a new Shopify business and wanted to implement some Sales Funnels. Discovered the UFE app and was impressed from the start with how good it is!

The app is very slick, fast and realtime. Most importantly it is so easy to use but I can see it is also a really powerful selling tool. Looking forward to using it more.

We were up and running in minutes thanks to the great live support.
Support is really helpful, the chat assistant is a real person (this is brilliant, no messing with chatbots and help articles)

Cannot fault it so far, we have not had any problems with it. This is a great tool. Recommend it to anyone who wants to quickly build a funnel!

MiCleo&Co

So easy and helpful tool and in doubt the support team is wonderful! Easy setup and configuration. Many possibilities to upsell!

Charm Leaf

I used this app to help me create bundles. Its easy to use, there is information icons at each field for quick knowledge. Great customer service too, very responsive, professional and informative.

Off the Clock Look

Straight forward to use. I had an issue with the pop up upsells so I chatted with them and got a response quickly. Thanks for your help!

Bela Belinda

Best upsell bundle app on the market. Super user friendly

easy to use, pretty interface, and awesome support!

ORGAINIC

It's a superb app with outstanding fast customer support. Especially the current free usage is also awesome as well. Highly recommended!

Village Grocer M-City

Sarah is very helpful and assists us very well during the setup. It is a great app and I encourage you to give it a try. Thank you very much.

VINEJA

UFE Cross Sell & Upsell Funnel is a very good app for create upsell funnel and the Customer Care are wonderful.
I had got some big problems with funnel and the Support help me with fasted and professional work.

Top !

Vileep

Amazing app! Looks really good and performs as you'd expect. And it's even free! I just wish the timer wouldn't reset as you exit the offer and open it again. Looks a bit shady from the customer's perspective. Also, would be nice if there was an option to set the timer when the 'Reveal Offer' icon pops out. Anyways, still 5 stars.

Fan Cave Rugs

Great App does exactly what I need upsells product easy to use and not confusing like some of the other apps. the support team are great too

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23