4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, functionality, and design. It's easy to install and customize, effectively communicates with customers about free shipping, and aids in upselling. The dynamic options and design flexibility are particularly valued. The app is seen as a key tool for boosting sales and customer engagement. Many commend the excellent customer service provided by the team.

October 20, 2016

I like this app. It works great!

Appricot
12 months using the app
December 21, 2016

I've been using this app for a while, I love it. I am able to customize it with different features. It adds value to my website, I highly recommend.

Brasscandy
11 months using the app
January 21, 2017

Great simple app for up selling.

Artison Vapes
11 months using the app
February 6, 2017

A+++ Product! A real must have for your website.

Prosoundsolutions
February 9, 2017

This app works great and it helps to increase sales.

Ccchu
Hong Kong SAR
January 31, 2017

Since Free Shipping is going to be a big part of my advertising. This is going to be a great app for me. A must for the first impression on any site.

Bolodaily Com
May 13, 2017

Perfect little app! It's a great and effective way to communicate with your customers in real time! Thank you!

Nice Cool
April 5, 2017

Very Easy to Use and really produces excitement for our customers

Country Ready Outfitters
9 months using the app
March 14, 2018

Really love this app. It's giving me a chance to make offers without issue a d help increase sales.

Thank you for creating an amazing user friendly, customer appealing application.

Zen Body Care
9 months using the app
SpurIT LLC replied May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

May 31, 2017

Easy to use and very helpful!

Carter And Son Toolworks