4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and cross-selling features, which have been reported to boost sales and product exposure. Its simplicity, customization options, and compatibility with various themes are highly valued. The ability to offer discounts and a clean, mobile-friendly design are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and effective problem-solving. The free plan is particularly beneficial for small businesses and startups, enhancing the customer experience by simplifying product discovery and order addition.

November 5, 2019

just added the app, looks easy to use!
will have a look and update review later on
lalalalallallala

Peiliee Shop
Sweden
November 8, 2022

We're using this app to add warranty add-ons to our product. It looks like it will work great and excited to get started

noor and leila
Propel Commerce replied November 10, 2022

Hello friends at noor and leila,

We're glad to hear our app is helping your business! Thanks for the review, Tristen! Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

February 26, 2021

love this app , the best i found for free gift ! had some issue with my theme and they fix the bug in less than 24 hours love the team !

Precision EFI
Propel Commerce replied February 26, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. We highly appreciate it! We're glad it worked well on your website.

Edited March 2, 2022

Great app to offer add-ons for customers. Works great, easy to use. I used this app as a workaround for custom additional product options(for example "add a gift card to the order" etc.) other similar apps had issues when working with other apps - this app works just great without any troubles. Customer support has solved the few customization issues we had within the same day. Highly recommended

Time Resistance
Lithuania
Propel Commerce replied March 30, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review :D We're so happy to hear that you've found the app effective and easy to use.

August 19, 2019

Love to use this app. Have the features I want, and most importantly it's free! You can customize the headings and description of the upsell page

Cat Houze
Malaysia
November 16, 2022

We're enjoying the app so far, we have just started using it but we're optimistic. It is helping us move the slower moving products and creating exposure!

Ed's Plant Shop
Propel Commerce replied November 16, 2022

Hello friends at Ed's Plant Shop,

Thank you for the AWESOME review, Edward! You are very much appreciated. Enjoy the app and more power to your business! 🚀

- Tom @ Propel Commerce

August 17, 2019

Works great. Customer support was fast and super helpful. The pop looks better than some of the other free ones too.

Laconic Shop
July 9, 2020

Brilliant app, has enabled me to upsell ebooks at checkout. Also support were fantastic and very responsive when I had some design issues with how the popup appeared on mobile. Thank you

WILD PEACH
November 19, 2019

I used this app to help me create promotion on my website and so far it working really great. highly recommended.

The Ali's Caverne LLC,
January 23, 2020

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

Chakra Energy Bowls