4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and cross-selling features, which have been reported to boost sales and product exposure. Its simplicity, customization options, and compatibility with various themes are highly valued. The ability to offer discounts and a clean, mobile-friendly design are also praised. The customer support team is recognized for their quick and effective problem-solving. The free plan is particularly beneficial for small businesses and startups, enhancing the customer experience by simplifying product discovery and order addition.

January 23, 2020

I had a minor issue when adding items to the cart while using the app. The support team quickly made a change to my account to improve compatibility with my theme. Now everything is working and I hope to Upsell the heck out of this ecomm. :)

Chakra Energy Bowls
February 16, 2022

This app has added additional conversions for merchandise on our webstore! Great addition to help drive sales.

Extreme Turbo Systems
Propel Commerce replied February 16, 2022

Hello friends at Extreme Turbo Systems,

We are happy to help boost your sales! Please don't hesitate to let us know your concerns and suggestions.

- Carmi @ Propel Commerce

August 18, 2019

GREAT APP! Easy to use and very helpful to increase your sells in your website store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT Urban Wear
Bulgaria
June 3, 2019

parece ser que encontré lo que ya tenia rato buscando, y lo mejor es que es totalmente gratis, me servirá para mi que voy iniciando con mi tienda.

Sowers
Mexico
November 22, 2019

So great!! Had an issue installing at first but customer service was great and helped me! Definitely recommended :)

Guestbookery
October 7, 2021

Had some trouble getting it to work with my theme but as soon as I contacted their team, they responded right away and got it working instantly. It's got a lot of custom features.

NerdStyle
Propel Commerce replied October 9, 2021

Thank you for the review! We appreciate it.

If you have any concerns or suggestions, we're just an email away.

January 7, 2021

Very simple and effective app for upsells. I had an issue showing ATC pop up for differents URLs (different product pages languages). Support was super reactive and fixed the issue real quick. I highly recommend!

Lumineo - Épilateur à Lumière Pulsée
France
Propel Commerce replied January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review 🙏 We're happy to hear our support team was able to resolve the issue.

August 20, 2019

seems to work pretty well so far. Have not tried any others but pretty simple. Support responses are good as well

The Ceramic Knives Co.
June 20, 2022

This is an amazing app. It has helped me increase my conversion a lot more. The Customer support team was really helpful as well:)

Tangerineblocks
India
7 months using the app
Propel Commerce replied June 20, 2022

Hello friends at Tangerineblocks,

We're glad to help your business, Rishab! Thanks for the review! Chat us anytime you need help. More power to your business! 🚀

- Leo @ Propel Commerce

December 18, 2019

Best one around!! Awesome help and quick support! Easy to customize and shows discounts properly in cart!

Blade-Tech Holsters