4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and cross-selling features, praising its simplicity, professional design, and seamless integration with various store themes. It's recognized for its reliable performance, leading to increased sales and conversion rates. Merchants value the responsive customer support, the beneficial features in the free plan, and the high customization level. The app's ability to promote slower moving products, offer discounts, and boost the average order value are also highlighted. Its flexibility allows it to be tailored to specific merchant needs.

Edited July 2, 2019

Awesome app, even better because it's completely free. Support was incredible. They answered my support request right away and stayed on top of it until I was completely satisfied!

olive + pepper
July 8, 2019

I used this app, to help me create simple up sell, and it was really amazing, very simple to use and does the work.Highly recommend

icom_elites
Türkiye
June 25, 2019

For a free app, this plug-in offers amazing value and seems to be an absolutely equivalent alternative to the costlier Upsell Plug-Ins offered in the app store. Upsell Now is very easy to use and convenient to configure, also the customer support is superb.

There are to small features which I'm missing:
a) More conditions for setting up the upsell triggers, such as setting up a trigger for a cart value LOWER than X$.
b) The ability to replace a product with an upsell-variant (e.g. a more expensive bundle)

the nu company
Germany
Propel Commerce replied June 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, and those are great ideas! I've added them to our requested features list, and if more merchants request them then we can build them in to the app.

November 13, 2019

Great customer service and app! Helped me fast and then showed me what was going on with my site and app!

JT Direct Online
Edited November 13, 2019

This is really neat. I'm delighted that it's free. I had a hard time for a second, but it quickly reset and the promotion showed up seamlessly. Great app.

Synchronicity MCXI
July 17, 2019

Love love love this app. It does exactly what I need Super easy to set up, and it's free. Highly recommend! Thank you to the developers for creating it!

Holistic Oils
November 15, 2019

I used this app for up selling. Worked a treat with no problems. Had to ask a question about our currency and response was super quick. Highly recommend.

Green Tea Goddess
June 25, 2020

This was exactly what we are looking for so that our customers could be given a choice of extras for their order at a discount. The support team were quick and responsive and helped us with the implementation.

Honu Surf & Paddle Boards
Propel Commerce replied June 26, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

June 25, 2019

Great app I recommend! In the beginning, wasn't optimized to our page, but after asked help from the support, they fixed the issue very quickly! We recommend! The Lumundoo Team

lumundoo
Finland
September 29, 2020

The app is good for me. The free plan is also enough for my things. I had one time a little problem, the support was quickly and very friendly.

Fairban
Germany
Propel Commerce replied October 1, 2020

We're happy to hear our app's forever free plan is meeting your needs! Thanks for the kudos 🙏