4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective upselling and cross-selling features, praising its simplicity, professional design, and seamless integration with various store themes. It's recognized for its reliable performance, leading to increased sales and conversion rates. Merchants value the responsive customer support, the beneficial features in the free plan, and the high customization level. The app's ability to promote slower moving products, offer discounts, and boost the average order value are also highlighted. Its flexibility allows it to be tailored to specific merchant needs.

June 4, 2019

Great app. couple of feedbacks. when add to card is clicked actually nothing happens on scren. its required to leave the box and go to checkout page to see if new product is there. should be direct. maybe creating a confirm button, and then go directly to checkout.
Also, the buy button disappear, this should be optional.
whitout this details would be 5 stars.

Pet Sweet World
Portugal
8 days using the app
July 3, 2019

Worked exactly as described so far. Looks great on my site. Will update after first conversion with details on ease ofbuse.

Unapologetic Decor
7 days using the app
Edited August 11, 2019

Just downloaded this last night and you bet I made a whole bunch of OFFERSS for sure! Easy to set up. Really hope this upselling helps boosts my sales! Much love!
Kaizen Beauty Secrets ~

Kaizen beauty secrets
5 days using the app
July 9, 2019

I downloaded the app for upsell pop ups, and it looked very nice, it has a lot of settings and features. Unfortunately it is incompatible with other apps I have, so I had to uninstall it, but I have to say the support team is very helpful and very fast. I had few questions, they replied within 15 min, and I had a problem when uninstalling the app, they send me very detailed instructions on what to do, and everything is fixed.
The only thing they should work on is the compatibility with other apps.

SMARTCAM
France
About 2 hours using the app
June 3, 2019

I am giving this app 4 stars while I cannot use it on my own website. Why? Because it's simple and excellent. In terms of upselling and crosselling, you can do anything you want. And it's free.

Another important information: this app doesn't increase your website loading time. I notice people don't pay attention to this factor but it's super important. You will not be successful with a website that loads in more than 6-7 seconds. For this reason I had to drop many apps. But this one will not cause this problem.

So why i am not using it? Simple because I have a fashion website. When customers receive the option to to add products via crossell, unfortunately the app don't offer them the option to choose size or color.

So if your products are not like fashion with many options, you're good to go. But if your products have options like fashion (color , size etc...) you can't use it.

Let's hope the developer will add these options in the future.

Otherwise, great app!

ELZAVY Women Clothing and Classic Women Apparel
About 2 hours using the app
June 17, 2022

Super helpful support team. Helped me immediately with a custom request - very fast reply. Thanks so much!

The Balloon Ladies NZ