SellUp • Upsell & Cross‑Sells

SellUp • Upsell & Cross‑Sells

by LaunchTip

Create Upsell, Cross-sells & One Click Upsells

LOST LITTLE ONE

The app is easy to use, looks really good on my online shop and they offered great customer support to help me set up when needed.

Arrow Safety Device

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to set up. I initially ran into a snag due to our custom theme and contacted customer support. They were quick and friendly in their response.

TRBlasters

This apps looks stunning on my store and functions perfectly. Looking forward to the increase AOV as a result of using SellUp. The developer is very helpful and prompt with his assistance.

WAR PAINT

Sellup is helping us to increase our average order value with products that compliment each other. We didn’t have any upsell apps installed and this one was a great fit and looks nice on our store.

SuperSpeedGolfEU

Was looking for a free upsell app. Upgraded to pro plan to unlock unlimited which is great value compare to other offerings. Would be nice to see some extra features added soon.

Rokform UK

Needed to add some accessory upsells to our core products. Worked like a charm and not as costly as other apps we tried.

Activ8 Distribution

So far so good. Worked out the box. Some nice customisation options. Just need to set more upsells up now!

CASE HUT

Nice app. We were looking for an upsell app that didn't cost the earth. Not too obtrusive and looks good on our store. We have emailed a few suggestions in and the developer said they will add them in the next update!