SellUp ‑ Upsell Add ons

SellUp ‑ Upsell Add ons

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
LAUNCHTIP
4.7
November 20, 2022

This app was very easy to install and with the little issue I did have, I received great service from Dan in support. Very quick and helpful!

Snugglebubs
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 10, 2022

It works fine, I am satisfied with the app. I will use it in long term, I can modify everything at easy and the support is very good.

Vapori
Slovakia
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
November 8, 2022

Made everything super easy for me i enjoy this as i am a beginner, Thnak you upsell for everything SERIOUSLY.

Serano Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited October 28, 2022

This app got my Google Merchant account suspended. It took me almost a month to get the suspension liftet. Update: I lost quite a lot of money on this. By pure luck I was advised by one of Denmarks best shopify shop builders, that the app was probably the reason for the suspension. I removed the app and sent my 5th or 6th appeal to google and luckily got it oppened again. I liked the Up-sell app - but it is a shame that developers don't take responsibility for this situation and just blames Google.

Preloved Electronics
Denmark
Time spent using app: 3 months
LAUNCHTIP replied October 28, 2022

Hey Preloved Electronics.

Hope you are well. We reviewed your account but see no support tickets raised or any other information surrounding this claim.

SellUp is an upsell app which does not impact or interact with Google Merchants accounts. I suggest you reach out to Google to resolve this.

Usually Merchant Accounts are suspended due to incomplete feeds, product type or missing contact data.

Once your Merchant account has been resolved, we would be happy to assist you with the setup of SellUp.

Kind regards,

Chloe @ LAUNCHTIP

October 15, 2022

Very effective features and pleased with the results so far. Only thing we wish we could add is a bulk offer option. Otherwise this is a great app once you learn how to leverage the features.

10 Second Racing