SellUp • Free Upsell App

SellUp • Free Upsell App

by LaunchTip

Create Upsell, Cross-sells & One Click Upsells

TCA

Great app. One of those apps where you get a really high level of Customer Service which makes all the difference.

Tiki Tonga Coffee

Just what we need to add upsells to our coffee products. Quick install, easy setup. Had 1 minor issue but found the answer in the knowledge base. Would recommend.

ITLUGGAGE

Great app and excellent support. Had a little issue with our custom theme but support were quick to sort it and it matches our store. Very smart app.

scooms

Amazing! Wanted to add some additional products as offers right next to the add to cart and we managed exactly that! Great value as well compared to other upsell apps. Thanks!

myCigara

Attractive looking upsells did exactly what we needed in store, and the support was able to help us configure our custom pages without any hassle.

Bijou Candles

This app is great. Easy to use and extremely effective. The support is also fantastic if you ever need it.

garoo

Best Upsell app I have used so far. It works perfectly and the support team is very fast to answer. Dan has assisted me and resolved all my questions. 5 stars!

VSPC

Great attention, friendly and fast answers. Dan help us to implement the plugin in the exact way we need.

Hold Back Time

The support has been fast, polite and responsive from Dan at SellUp. There was a little integration glitch with my Shopify theme but Dan got it sorted quickly. They made some tweaks to match the style of my theme. Looks amazing. Fab app.

LOST LITTLE ONE

The app is easy to use, looks really good on my online shop and they offered great customer support to help me set up when needed.

Previous 1