SellUp • Upsell App

SellUp • Upsell App

by LAUNCHTIP

Upsell, Add On/Addon, Post Purchase, Cross sell & One Click.

LOCO Scooters

App adds a lot of value for upsells. Support has been great - Dan particular provided a lot of quick support when handling our queries.

Hustlerette Millionaires

Just started using this app. So far so good. Its straightforward and pretty easy to use. I would recommend trying this app.

therusticroundup

It's great. Wish you didn't have to pay for more settings though. Love the easy functions of the app

Waverles

This app is super easy to navigate! Also very helpful for up-selling products! Would definitely recommend.

B-bird®

This is an awesome and outstanding app, very helpful for both beginner and profesional. I recommend it eye closed.

Probio Naturprodukte

This is a very good app with many possibilities to adjust. Also they provide a really good and powerful customer support. I can really recommend this app.

SENSIO HOME

Amazing app, has great features, you can modify everything with it. Customer support quick and efficient. A++

Viyben

Easy to set up with great upsell options! This app is perfect for my online boutique with so many different item variations.

Star and Lux Beauty

I love the layout of this app. One of the easiest to navigate and use. I did have a technical issue but it was fixed right away. so far highly recommend if you are a small shop and not so tech savvy.

Dr. Wunder

This extension has nice features and I have received great support. Plus I also like the minimalistic design.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10