Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

The Prestige Stores

This app is amazing, great customisation, and very easy to use. The customer support is brilliant and highly recommend.

WoW Trendy Life

Great app I met. The developer helped me solved my problems quickly. Recommend to try. You can set up different text to help your convert rate. Yes, it did.

L O V E B O U T I Q U E

this app did increase my sales by about 20% so i would recommend to beginner drop shippers, 4 stars for me

GGshp

Great App, simple integration on my shopify website.
I recommand it, at least you can try it on several product pages.

Connect Sua Mente

vou testae quem sabe se for boom deixo um proximo comentario aqui até que tenho um feedback positivo

GR8 DEALS

super great app love how it brought my sells up and how detailed it is with all its options and features

GamingZoneShop

i used this app to help me for my shop and he do a goo work so tank you for your help and continue like that

Fabion Store

I used this app for my shopiStore. Well done. Though it should have included in the setting if its centered or left/right.

WirlessCon

IVDSC FGH GRDF HFNJ IH;J,NHBGVF GFCW NBVCX JHGFDS JHGFDS HFGVDFSSBHFGUNFBJHVCGJVYFJVJBYFDI,; BDFYBFT

True Companion

good app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13