Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency

Urgencer ‑ sell with urgency | Reviews

by LaraLancer

Create a sense of Urgency and Social Proof

Love Hype and Glory

Fantastic app, I wouldn't be without it. Feedback from my customers shows that this app was a major contributing factor into their decision to buy. Customer service is outstanding, and its reassuring to know someone responds quickly and actually cares about it's app users. I would highly recommend this app to other e-commerce owners. Thank you.

Trendy World

This app is great. Didn't test it in action yet but I can see how it can help improve the CR. The support also did a great job and helped me out phenomenally!

Lenna & Zoé

app ok and support cool !

LustyLion

Tried to find a cheap but good app to add urgency for a while. Found this app and it's perfect! Didn't work at first but contacted their support and they helped me out immediately. Would recommend 100%!

Polygon Paris

Very good app ! and very good support ! thanks a lot. I have urgencer on my first shop I think i will put on the second one :)

The Factory Outlet Shop

I used this app to show some boost to our page! This is really helping me a lot and it is easy to use. The support is really amazing, they replied quick and solve the issue.

Dronify Store 2019

Honey Queen Store

ukuumusic

super app, it increase a lot the conversion rate and user friendly. i recommend. Very helpful for this price

Love Hope & Glory

If you're looking for an effective way of adding selling urgency to your store, then I can highly recommend this app. Installation is simple and immediate. Looks great on my storefront, and I like the clean lines of the graphics and ability to place above or below the Add to Cart box etc.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13