4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost conversion rates and sales by creating a sense of urgency. Key features include displaying product views, shopper locations, and stock levels. Many commend the support team for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is also popular for being free and easy to use, install, and customize. It's seen as a valuable tool for enhancing social proof, customer engagement, and trust.

Edited October 16, 2018

it app is fantastic because increase your sells and give a lot off tools to have new costumers on your website.

CROSSCHECK
Spain
3 months using the app
Edited January 21, 2019

Great App, simple integration on my shopify website.
I recommand it, at least you can try it on several product pages.

GGshp
France
3 months using the app
November 22, 2018

nice urgencer app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gadget-a
About 2 months using the app
Edited October 24, 2018

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodd

Gadgetsy
About 2 months using the app
Edited January 10, 2019

This app is working fine and not having any issue while Working on my site .

Stylezme
About 1 month using the app
Edited November 18, 2018

I love how this app is free. So many other apps like this are paid and that can really take away from your ad spend, especially if you are dropshipping. It helps build a sense of urgency and will convert customers like no other.

HRS Supply
28 days using the app
December 30, 2018

I used this app to help me during the holiday season with creation of a sense of urgency for my discounted products on offer and i loved the reaction i got from the clients. Thank you.

HK-Jewels
26 days using the app
December 22, 2018

So far I am using the app on my store, and all is going well. I don't know how things will play out further on but it seems like a good app and if no other problems come up I will keep the app.

One thing that you might want to know. The app does not lie about the number of people visiting your store at that moment. This is not that big of a problem if you have a big store. But if you are a small owner it will just say, "1 person viewing right now".

ZappSale
21 days using the app
January 14, 2019

I used this app for my shopiStore. Well done. Though it should have included in the setting if its centered or left/right.

Fabion Store
Philippines
14 days using the app
January 13, 2019

IVDSC FGH GRDF HFNJ IH;J,NHBGVF GFCW NBVCX JHGFDS JHGFDS HFGVDFSSBHFGUNFBJHVCGJVYFJVJBYFDI,; BDFYBFT

WirlessCon