Urgency Pack Ultimate

Urgency Pack Ultimate

by KILATECH

Sales Pop up, Countdown Timer, Inventory Count, Trusted Badges

KathyPicks

Very easy to setup and customize to my site design! Works great and really helps to create scarcity and improves sales.

CHOLLOSTRENDING

De momento cumple con su función,es bastante intuitiva de configurar.Da sensación de urgencia a la hora de comprar un producto.

Tuinga

Me gusta mucho la aplicación. La utilizo muy frecuentemente para aumentar las conversiones ya que crea el sentimiento de urgencia.

All in four

es ist super funktioniert gut und passt perfekt in jeden online-shop... wünsch euch viel spaß damit...

JefinhoStore

GOSTEI POR SER SIMPLES BONITO E INTUITIVO E ATENDE TODAS MINHAS NESCECIDADES GOSTEI POR SER GRATIS O

ANLURA

Awesome app! It worked as it should, I was in doubt but after some tests I can say that it really increased my conversions. I totally recommend it.

Cleansing Clarity

Awesome app , helped me make a lot of sales on my business. I would forsure reccomend to anyone that wants more sales

Hairissime Italia

It has all the settings we needed. Timer countdowns, sales pop-ups and every other option you need!

loseweightkoala.com

This software is free to use, and the interface settings are very simple, I like this app very much,

yoboutix

excellent!! j'ai utiliser cet application pour faire les inventaire et il reponds à mes besoin rien à dire

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16