UserLoop Post Purchase Surveys

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 30, 2023

It's SO easy to set up, gives me a TON of valuable information and the customer support is SO FAST. This one is a no brainer.

Also the owner of the app is experimenting a lot with AI right now and how he can make the questions and data better for users. Great work!

Pearly Drinks
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 22, 2023

Great app with amazing customer support.
We have been using the app for three months now and everything works exactly as we expect.
When we missed a feature in the app, we contacted support. A few days later, the feature was already implemented. We can now automatically add the survey answers as a tag to the Shopify customer account. Thanks for that!
The AI Email Report is also very helpful and gives a good overview of all data.
We highly recommend the app!

Valleys & Hills
Germany
Time spent using app: 3 months
UserLoop replied January 22, 2023

Thanks for the review and for suggesting the new Shopify auto-tagging feature!

Glad you also like our new AI email reports - we're excited to help you collect more customer insights 🙌

November 14, 2022

Such a useful app. Very easy to install. The customer service is exceptional, staff are super helpful and got back to me almost immediately. Highly recommended.

THEBLACKWARDROBE.COM
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 11, 2022

After the privacy changes Apple made, it has become very difficult to figure out where your customers come from and Userloop has helped us solve this problem.

Kiki & Co
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
November 11, 2022

Super simple to use and gives me valuable information about my customers that I would never have had!

The Daily Wine
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 1, 2022

Demasiado espectacular!!! La recomiendo muchísimo para cualquier tipo de tienda. La información que brindan las encuestas de clientes son demasiado útiles y tu escoges que quieres preguntar. Intente añadir las encuesta manualmente con código pero fue un fracaso, busque en google como hacerlo mas fácil y aparecio UserLoop es muy facil de instalar, muy facil de configurar, la amo! la mejor aplicación del mundo mundial. Too spectacular!!! I highly recommend it for any type of store. The information provided by the customer surveys are very useful and you choose what you want to ask. I tried to add the surveys manually with code but it was a failure, I google how to make it easier and it UserLoop appeared, is very easy to install, very easy to configure, I love it! the best application in the world.

Pleea Cosmetics®
Colombia
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 22, 2022

I use this app for polls on new products I should release. Very helpful when I get to know what my customers want!

BroDux
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 25, 2022

It only took seconds to implement. We wanted to improve our conversion so we asked people what alternatives they tried, and used the insights to improve our product page copy. It worked! Great app.

VitalSleep
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 20, 2022

Really simple to set up, the app does basically everything. Best customer service ever - even got new features in place in hours. Thank you for the great effort!

Kaffeesack. Die Rösterei
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 days
July 8, 2022

Thank you for developing this app! It helped me learn a lot from my customers - and I've turned these insights into actions and I've seen a significant increase in my customer retention and revenue! Team support is also awesome! Highly recommended!

Hypuff