UserWay Website Accessibility

Start Your Accessibility Journey To ADA and WCAG Compliance

Free plan available

CLÁUDIA LOBÃO

Time spent using app About 14 hours

App installed easiliy, fixed any and all issues and when I had to reach out to customer support they replied quickly and resolved any issue. Purchased the yearly plan as I can't see not EVER having this userway.org product. Congratulations on such a wonderful product and making it available reasonably for small businesses with limited budgets. Our team congratulates your team!

July 17, 2022

CLÁUDIA,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad our amazing support team was able to give you the support you needed.

Puzzlocks

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

It’s great to know UserWay is managing my site’s accessibility 24/7.
I was impressed by the automated remediations that constantly ensure I am legally protected and compliant. I wanted to make sure the solution I chose met my business goals without requiring much effort from my team, as they are focused on so many things already. UserWay was definitely the best choice to make.

July 17, 2022

Thank you for leaving your feedback and we are glad to hear UserWay is meeting your business needs.

Brandless

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Be prepared for upcharges to easily multiply the total deployment cost of this app for basic 'features', like removing UserVoice's branding ($60/mo) and ads ($60/mo) for their service. All the cool features in the suite cost extra. I'm not interested in paying extortion to remove branding that shouldn't have ever been there in the first place given the already exorbitantly-expensive monthly base fees. F

January 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. UserWay's widget branding is the reason we are able to offer such a robust AI-Powered Accessibility Widget for a nominal cost. On average, ADA-related lawsuits are being settled for amounts between $5000 and $50,000. There are just a few features that are offered for an additional fee above and beyond the AI-Powered Accessibility. If you would like to continue the conversation, please reach out to support@userway.org

PhiliQuote

Location Israel

UserWay AI-based solutions are reliable and practical without creating extra work for us. We’re confident that as regulations and guidelines change, UserWay will keep pace and our sites will always stay current. Taking that worry off of our plate has been invaluable.

January 16, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are glad you are confident in relying on UserWay for your accessibility needs. Wishing you a successful 2022!