4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly and customizable features, which allow for the creation of brand-reflective apps. It's praised for boosting sales, offering live selling, push notifications, and seamless Shopify integration. The design process is efficient, and the customer service is excellent, particularly during onboarding. Merchants also value the set pricing model over a percentage of sales. The app is known for its speed and easy navigation.

December 14, 2021

Onboarding has been so much easier and stress free with their assistance. I am excited to launch and get started.

Chimes Boutique
About 19 hours using the app
January 9, 2021

Support team was amazing during implementation !! Highly suggested !!! Cant wait to launch and get going !

Derek Product
About 18 hours using the app
November 23, 2022

Easy to use! Quick setup and good customer service. I was contacted immediately after signing up to walk through the setup.

The Swanky Bee
February 8, 2022

Just added the app option last night and have already had 2 support calls to get the ball rolling. Very impressed with the availability and knowledge of the support team and they are super patient!

The Sassy Sparkle
May 18, 2022

love the 24 hour help that they have. very good communication and customer support. I will always recommend it

Clothing Lab
Lebanon
January 22, 2023

Amazing support from Vajro staff. They help to updating your business very fast. Thanks to Priyanka !

Cosmo Market
Tajikistan
About 16 hours using the app
June 2, 2021

This is the tool that is going to take my business to the next level. I absolutely love it! Customer service is TOP NOTCH. Even though I felt silly for asking questions--every question was answered professionally and with kindness.

TheBlingBlingShow.Com
About 15 hours using the app
May 21, 2022

Super helpful and gets your app set up for you with ease and fast processing time! There's always someone there to help you with anything!!

Lost Creek Boutique
About 15 hours using the app
September 21, 2022

I am using this app to help turn my website also into an app option. They are very quick to get in touch with you and very helping in making sure you understand everything and get the app as you want it.

Western Chic Boutique
About 14 hours using the app
December 31, 2022

Awesome service! Pavithra was very helpful in guiding my team and I with the product. She took time with us to ensure we understood all expectations. I highly recommend.

Maganda Rain Virgin Hair