Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 26, 2021

I was thinking on get my e-commerce shop with an app as a lot of of people do. With Vajro I could get in less than 30mn. Great jobs guys. So far I recommend it. I am still in the free trial period, but it’s so secure to get 2months free trial.

Wooluss
Dominican Republic
December 26, 2021

Hi all , I installed the app right now , the steps are so easy and user friendly also the online support team is so perfect , I am waiting until my store App ready and send for me and I hope that iit is usefull for my online store.defenitly I write another review after using , maybe 1 month later !

pilapilastore
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 25, 2021

the Service ist greatfully, Thank you Mike! i am very satisfied with all of services and with my Shop design.

miwini
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 24, 2021

They were so helpful with setting up and they were patient. I highly recommend this because you get unto 60 days of free trial which is the longest I have ever seen.

HairandSkinTalks
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 23, 2021

Stellar experience to starting my app for my shop. They were super helpful and made me feel confident in the app. I can't wait to see the final product!

Wild One Clothing Co.
Edited December 23, 2021

I just started using this app seem really nice and hopefully it will be good nice customers services and job

Jaz Boutique Fashion
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 23, 2021

Great very fast cater for all companies, and on going development behind the scenes is great, they really care about being the number one app provider on shopify

Floral Bespoke
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 23, 2021

I've just starting using the services of Vajro and I am so beyond impressed. They worked with me (not being tech savvy) and worked quickly. My questions were answered quickly and things were addressed swiftly. I'm excited to continue to grow my business with them!

Beadside Boutique
December 23, 2021

Fantastic experience thus far. Top marks all the way around! The people that helped me from this company were extremely thorough and helpful and taught me a lot about things I didn't know much about.

E-Yont
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 21, 2021

Support team making the steps are easy and fast. We can have new application up and running within short timeframe. All enhancement also can be done detailed and perfect fit with their professionality.

BIASA