Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gallery 512 Boutique

The Vajro customer service is wonderful! They make the set-up process seamless and easy; plus they are wonderful at answering all of your questions in a timely manner!

StylePhase SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpful in setting up Google play store as well as on Apple Store. Google Meet meeting was helpful

Vibe Collection

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Fantastic app and service team. Excellent customer service great support team very helpful. Cant wait to continue growing our business via the app

Pound Fabrics

I have been very happy with their support so far. The team has been very proactive and helpful and done their best for us to maximise the use of their trial and get our app submitted to the app stores promptly. They are working on some changes and I hope the positive support experience continues. Thank you Vajro

JIS STORE

Location India

Great Support and time saving on app development. Support through google meet good and precise. Looking forward for more support from the team

Rosy Zone

Location Saudi Arabia

they are great wonderful customer support
great platform
it save you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours

Sew It Online

This app blow away the competition and the support is amazing. I have never experience support like this before they answer chats immediately and get it done! Then hop on zoom and walk you through anything and everything. This app is great!

None Of Your Business Boutique

I'm so thankful for the one on one support in setting up my mobile app. It was a comfortable experience and I am excited and confident that I will be taken care of if I need any assistance.

Journi's Closet

I started using this app service , before my webpage was launched. I first noticed this on my Instagram page. Staff has been amazing very helpful, they are available 24 hours a day to assist. after doing a quick zoom i was able to have a up and running ios app .. I love them already

AURAVE

Location India

Wonderful support by the Vajro Team. The main USP is their 24 x 7 support and 60 days free trial which is an important aspect for any business owner. Highly recommended platform for Mobile App !!