Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro | Reviews

by Vajro Inc

50% off on Growth and Power Premium. Valid until 29th Nov

COCO BOMANI

Very supportive and helpful through the full set-up process. We are very enthusiastic with development and usage of our new mobile app, Thanks Vajro.

Sonicle Tyres

I used the app to design an App for my shopify store. It is very easy to use and they offer support 24/7. It is particularly useful for me as I work on this job part time and sometimes over the weekend. The support I get helps a lot with my progress.

Always Gorgeous Boutique

I switched from Commentsold to Vajro & i couldn't be happier! Such a fast quick process & they made it so easy! Download it you wont regret it!

Quiadl

Never seen such an active support. If you have any question they already there to help you. The Build-up is very simple and clear. The App looks very proffesional.

Garry Guette

Great job and great team. They are very helpful for any help needed! I highly recommend that application

Payton Piper Boutique

So far my Google app is great! Very easy to set up. When I got stuck on the iOS setup vajro customer service was quick to respond and help with clear and easy to follow instructions.

Load4Price

Very easy and professional. I will recommended to everybody. Thanks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Whoa Pony co

I am new to this app and I am not very tech savvy at all and they have walked me through the whole entire process and have been very helpful and made it easy!

Passion School

Best App For Your Business Try It
App Development Made simple with VAJRO APP
easy steps to follow make your app live

She’sFearlessApparel

I’m impressed by how my clothing store app looks vajro is a team you would want to hire for your professional store app because they will take you off to where you need to go going
forward with your store thank you guys for being not only quick to replying back to my questions but doing great hands on fast work
with me and teaching what I need to learn!

I Couldn’t be more happier these app developers are top notch amazing I’m very impressed with my app I know my sales would excel more now! Thank you guys ☺️