Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

From $99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Vajro Inc
4.9
May 22, 2022

Review:
- Our Vajro experience has really been unparalleled so far. With a simple platform, our team was able to create a powerful app that perfectly matches our requirements and expectations.
- We must say that our users are quite happy too: they've positively reviewed our app, and given high compliments to the design. This would not be possible without the support of the Vajro platform What we find amazing:
- Their support team is incredible, really. You get a specialized Customer Success Manager, who is available to help and keeps a track of the improvements requested. Big shoutout to Gary, Kajani and Ellakiya, who have helped us turn our app to something we can be proud of.
- The platform is impressively simple, but uniquely powerful. With this Shopify extension, we feel that we can compete with top E-Commerce stores, without the need of a huge development team (such as theirs).
- The tech team is very open to feedback and custom solutions: there have been multiple times where we requested a tweak on a feature, and their tech team delivered.
- The quantity of integrations (even if it could be better), is a game changer: through them, you can add top features such as Loyalty programs and custom recommendations quite simply. What could be better:
- Right now, not much to say, we're very satisfied. If we have to be neat-picky:
- More templates for the app could help some teams set up their Mobile Store All in all, I'm a very happy customer, and I find the prices equally amazing, specially taking into consideration the high costs of a Dev team. Would highly recommend.

reflexionsstore
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited October 29, 2022

UPDATED REVIEW: let me simplify my latest review in a few words: I ask for the service to be downgraded or cancelled, instead the use "reviewing for a possible discount" as an excuse to charge me in full for a plan i didnt want anymore, i can deal with poor customer service and tech issues, but when you start doing stuff like this, you definitely deserve one start rating, because when you start a business last thing you want to do is to deal with stuff like this. i had spoke in the past about how the "highlight" features that their service does not include and end up being other apps to you know only have to add but also pay for the premium so they can integrate properly, or their poor customer service, but once you start taking my money without my permission, that's just bad professional ethic. save yourself money and time and don't use this app, save money and pay someone to develop an app for you from your website, you will thank me for that advised.

fitland.nj
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 21, 2022

The simplicity of the Vajro team helping you put your store into an app is an understatement. A lot of people will think this is just a "mobile site" it isn't. It's literally an app for IOS and the GOOGLE PLAY store. It's sick. Yes you have the pay the ios and google fees but hey that's life of a "developer" lol. If you're chat buddy is too busy someone takes over the convo. All the notes are saved. They're stored. Sent to you. And THEY(VAJRO) won't even let you launch until you're both satisfied that it's going to be amazing. I personally am launching something that's first of it's kind. And this is just a progress shot. I'm stoked for the future. More to come........

B-Side Tattoo
Time spent using app: 11 days
May 21, 2022

Super helpful and gets your app set up for you with ease and fast processing time! There's always someone there to help you with anything!!

Lost Creek Boutique
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
May 20, 2022

Great customer service.. Very helpful and assisting you with every step... Very excited about the outcome of the app.

Born 2 Be Exotic