Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro | Reviews

by Vajro Inc

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

KD Richies

They have the best service every. Fast response time. You should definitely utilize there services.

Feei

nice work, perfect service, quickly response , perfect app! i hope i can sell more products by this app.

glamzkart

COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH SERVICE AND VERY GOOD TEAM. APP QUALITY IS VERY GOOD. WILL DEFINITELY REFER TO MY PARTNERS.

Soardist

very nice app and good service team, will recommand to my friends also ,fast move quick and very friendly

Dakota Flora Boutique

I LOVE my app. It was easy to set up and the customer service is by far the best I have ever worked with. I have nothing but great things to say about it! Definitely a must for your business! Thanks team!!

Reckless Grace Boutique

The Vajro app for my boutique is just what I've been looking for! And the Customer Service team can't be beat. So kind and so helpful and always available.

The Blue Fairy

An absolutely amazing team at Vajro. They normally respond to all questions in a matter of minutes. Very professional. App looks great!

Random Boutique

Excellent customer support, and all of the features I need in an app! I've tried a few other app developers and feel like I have made a great decision with Vajro for Random Boutique!

the-Perfects-inc.myshopify.com

Easy! I put it off thinking it would be time consuming and complicated! It was NOT! My customers love it! My first user was a 65 year old customer that then went on FB telling how east it was to use and the orders started coming in! Don’t wait any longer! Thanks to a professional group of providers!

Beautymisguided

I would recommend this App to anybody, Straight forward and easy to use, There customer service is excellent. We now have our app on the Playstore (apple next) and its looks excellent. Thank you