Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Niecy's Jewels

Time spent using app 38 minutes

You have done a great job helping me with the zoom call set up. Looking forward to using the app. Thank You.

Snag Beta

Amazing customer support! Worked with Nigilesh for well over an hour and he helped me get my app just how I wanted it. Super helpful and very patient. Thanks a lot!

Honey Please Boutique

I am not very tech savvy so I chatted with customer support to help me and they had my app setup very quickly! Great Customer Service.

Agora Vintage - Athens, Georgia

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Great help with a zoom call, I look forward to seeing the app live. Thanks for all your help through this process.

Chante’ Mae

Wonderful customer service. I was guided the whole way. i didnt understand how to set up app and support helped out alot.:)

Olivia J's Boutique

Great detail and patience! Excellent service and so easy! I'm not a tech savvy person and the Zoom Call is just what I needed.

Birdie's Treasure Box

Talk about World Class Customer Service!! Mike and the entire team have been nothing short of amazing!! The setup via zoom was exactly what I needed and the number one reason why I opted to use this app vs. the others. They made sure I understood how to use all of the features and literally set up the app integrations step by step all while on Zoom.

JazMaria Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Top notch service I ever received from moble app builder with varjo especially Kamal as a representative. Thank you

Thicker Than Average

Time spent using app About 1 year

I really enjoy their service, The staff at Vajro is very poise and professional. My homeboy KAMAL is absolutely fantastic!

Carmal Elizabeth

I just received the BEST Customer Service EVER!!! The Gentleman walked me through the whole process!! I was so nervous to try this and now I am soooo happy I did!!! Thank you Aswin for helping me!!!