Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Keene's

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I am loving this app. The setup was easy and support was amazing. I love that my customers can now shop via an app. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

daisie

Location India

So i was on a zoom call with Ranjan for onboarding process and it was a great experience . he seemed to be very supportive and patient , in fact he made me feel very comfortable to express my inhibitions and the issues or confusions i had . it was extremely a great start and the company seems very promising . Good staff represents the leader and i am sure the kind of training Ranjan has received speaks about company in leaps and bounds .
Also this whole concept of having an app for your business in literally fingertips seems very exciting . WISHING YOU GUYS BEST OF LUCK & SPECIAL THANKS TO RANJAN-PERSON FROM THE ONBOARDING TEAM , TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN . Daisie

TiCherieShop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very professionnal and patient! The zoom call was good,he helped me every step of the way explainning exactly what i had to do.I couldnt done this without him.

The Duo Designs

Hands down best customer service! I started working on customizing our app and got to a point I wasn’t sure what to do next. Got in touch with one of the business developers and she has helped me every step of the way to get our app set up. Whats even better is its a Wednesday night and almost midnight and she still is taking care of me. I’m so excited for my business partner and I to get our app up and going and without the help of the employee’s working for this company i’d be lost. Worth every penny.

The Flannel Fox Boutique

Just signed up today and within a couple of hours my app was designed! The customer service is awesome! Ranjan was a huge help and easy to chat with. Can't wait to get launched and see how my customers like it!

Adorn Beauty Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

Customer service was great and he was very helpful. Looking forward to launching my App. Happy about this.

Fab It, 'Till You Make It

Location United Arab Emirates

This has been the best customer service so far i encountered in Shopify! Everything is spoonfed and you wont face any difficulty. EVerything is also discussed with no points miss. Thank you ASwin.

Fashionably Louise

Customer service was amazing at 11pm at night. He helped me get my app running within 45 mins, very detailed and friendly. Cant wait to see the increased revenue when we launch.

Draper Buttercup

Really helpful customer service. Just getting started and helped walk me through and understand the service and steps to take. Still in the trial period of the app.

TRUE Envious Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me set up my account and the customer service is OUTSTANDING! Mike was super helpful.