Mobile App Builder ‑ Vajro

Get your mobile app ready in less than 60 minutes

From $99/month. 60-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ewuradjoa Brown

Rep was EXTREMELY patient and helpful. Definitely recommend the app to every business owner especially if you are a boutique owner

funshopme

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Thanks alot for the support, step by step guidance through zoom call is really helpful. and I was able to complete all the step easily and fast in short period of time.

FedaBeauty

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app 1 day

I am so happy with the support provided specially the team. I would like to thank Tanneru for the proactiveness and making my job easier. Thanks,

VulturePrices

Service was great! I was able to understand everything very well! Thank you for answering all questions.

Sweet Dreams

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great costumer service. Very easy to install. Would recommend it to everyone. Good app and service.

KD Pride Creations

Time spent using app About 1 month

Absolutely amazing and super helpful! Can't wait to get this started. Hoping to boost sales and the zoom call really helped and was super quick!

Anime Statues Australia

Location Australia

App is super easy to use and customer service was great and easy to follow along with. Highly recommend!

Sean's Bling Boutique LLC

Great help in every question I had. They have all the integrations I want and need to grow my business.

The Good Babes Co. LLC

Time spent using app About 2 months

The set up was super easy and Ranzan was super helpful and professional, Excited to start using this! Thanks!

Bella Grace Boutique

This company was super helpful when setting up my app. I am super excited to see the results from having them on my team!