Vamaship

Vamaship

by Vamaship

World's Shipping Partner

Vinners Healthcare

I am using this app from last 1 year and its fantastic and best shipping apps for India. maximum covered cod pin cods and very friendly Customer Service

Dope Coffee Roasters

User-friendly
Convenient
Reliable
Efficient

That pretty much sums it up!!

Keep up the great work "Team Vamaship"

Blinglane

We highly recommend Vamaship.
Either you're a small or medium sized to growing, look nowhere else. We have tried dozens of shipping solutions and finally our search ended here.
Reasonable competitive rates.
Smooth operations.
Need less resources.
Saves a lot of time.
Tracking information is updated automatically to shopify in real time.
They are continuously improving their software and services. We believe as a startup its our responsibility to share all pros & cons, which we did and they worked hard to solve all our issues.
Best part is they are a part of BVC logistics group, which is a very old and prestigious company for any kind of logistics solutions. So indirectly its a plus point for us startups, All courier partners offer best rates and react immediately on their queries and complaints.

KITCHEN MART

best shipping provider in for Indian merchants. Keep the good work going Vamaship Team. They have the lowest rates for air and also provide 2 kg surface shipments along with surface 10kgs. Hope they are able to add a surface 5 kg slab as well in the future.

Auctor Shoes

I have been using shipping aggregators and other partner apps for over one year and most of them brutally damaged my business.

I started using VAMASHIP in December 2018 and within 40 days of consuming services and after shipping over 100+ orders, I have realised that there cannot be any better and personalised shipping services for an e-commerce business. I am so happy and delighted to have picked up VAMASHIP as our shipping partner.

I had liked to list some really great plus pointers here:

1. Vama Customer Care is so effective in their approach that they ensure the delivery of every parcel which has been manifested from their dashboard. Until offcourse the customer is refusing.

2. Standard Pricing which doesnt bothers me while generating the shipment.

3. Easy Access to reports, dashboard, cod details and invoices of the payments being done. Very transparent too.

"Competitors are far behind Vamaship"

Tarun Gill Fitness

We have been in the business of ecommerce for few years now. And shipping has been a pain area for us considering the complex processes of many shipping partners and their lack of servicing in certain restricted areas.
Fortunately, we switched to Vamaship, they made everything so easy for us. Their supportive staff especially Nakul Bhardwaj has been a pillar to our logistics. Glad we switched to Vamaship. If you are serious about ecommerce, you should pay even more attention to shipping partners. And our recommendation is Vamaship. Truly exceptional service backed by supportive staff.

Viral in India

One of the best logistic company.
The thing I like most about them is their support team. All issues get resolved within a day. They are super fast in terms of customer support
And provide hassle free services unlike other aggregators.
I have been shipping with them from past few months and never noticed any fake weight descripancies.

Hemsters

We having the using this from last a year . Best service best rates best service trusted company best rates must try once .

Geekcases

Service is Outstanding and Prices are Competitive plus they have Tier - 1 delivery partners like Fedex, BlueDart, Aramex, etc. We have been using them for more than 6 months and our customer delivery experience has improved by manifolds.

Themessycorner

We are using this app for all our shipping requirements. It has been working very well and is synced well with our store requirements.
We are happy to have them take care of all our shipping needs. Also, they have an excellent customer and technical support team, which is always there to solve our queries. They are offering much more than what a free app on Shopify usually does!

Kudos to the team!